Chapter II.a

Chapter II.a

A Chapter by Looki

Hours passed as the new crew unpacked their luggage into their respective rooms, making the inside of the ship a loud mess. Aroiwi sat down in his chair, doing his usual relaxing skull cleaning as he tried to not mind the sounds present in the cabin, they are new- he can give them a chance. His peacefulness was interrupted by a loud shriek from one of the rooms. He stood up, putting the skull on the short wooden desk by his side, he took large steps, looking around before he was pushed down by the Arabic woman, Aquil, who seemed to be in a pretty panicked state, she looked back before returning her attention to Aroiwi and pulling him up from the cold floor, "Oh s**t, I'm sorry captain! I seem to have gotten a bit frightened because there is a centipede in my room-" the woman apologized as Aroiwi shook his head and pat Aquil's shoulder as a voice was beard behind him, "What was that shriek I heard just now?" the grumpy voice asked, making Aroiwi hesitant to turn around, "Oh, it's nothing sir! I got a bit frightened because there was a centipede in my room." Aquil replied to this the only reply being a low grunt and footsteps going back down the hallway to continue their activities. "F*****g Russian nobilities.." Aquil muttered with an irritated sigh as she pulled Aroiwi by his hand, "Now how about we go kill the damn thing before anyone else is traumatized-", Aquil wasn't quick enough to finish her sentence as a scream was heard from the room down the hall. Aquil pondered around her mind before pulling Aroiwi by his wrist and running down to the source of the sound as she stood in front of the door for a moment before opening it, and upon seeing what was n front of her letting go of Aroiwi's hand and jumping onto the doorknob as she held onto the door for safety. In front of her laid a still empty room with the Greek boy Aegeus holding on the wall off the floor with all of his strength as he watched the giant centipede in the room crawl around his belongings. Aroiwi stood there not really able to do anything- he was never too scared of crawlers but he just couldn't move. An English accent broke the dead silence as soon all of the attention in the room was stuck to the Englishman standing by the door frame, "Why are you all screaming? It's just a centipede, give me a break." the black-haired man, Johann sighed as he pushed Aroiwi out of his way to take a look at the centipede inside the room. He inched towards the crawler before lightly pulling it onto his hand and letting it crawl around as he slowly stood up and walked out of the room, leaving the group who were clinging onto the walls speechless. "Well he is one hell of a man." Aegeus grunted as he slowly let go of the wall and fell down, the two across the room following and walking away to their rooms. Well that was a scary situation, but only a start of events that will occur to this bunch.


© 2016 Looki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on August 5, 2016
Last Updated on August 5, 2016


Author

Looki
Looki

Croatia



About
Writing by hobby, free to criticism of any kind. more..

Writing
Chapter |1| Chapter |1|

A Chapter by Looki


Chapter |2| Chapter |2|

A Chapter by Looki


Chapter |3| Chapter |3|

A Chapter by Looki