The Rip-Off story:

The Rip-Off story:

A Chapter by DragonSoul150
"

A story that rips off other stories

"
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far-far away, there was a boy who lived. And later, when he grew up, he was just 14, his parents built a very strange machine, it was designed to view a world unseen. When it didn't quite work his folks just quit, but then took a look inside of it, there was a great big flash and everything just changed his molecules got all rearranged. When he first woke up he realized, he had snow white hair and lawn green eyes (and also 7 dwarves followed him around most places to guard him). When he was 17, he was using his powers for good, although sometimes he wasn't sure which side was good or evil because of a ring he was given and he sometimes lost control of the force, but luckily his Jedi master usually drifted him back to the good side. He also always wanted to be the very best that no one ever was. He always challenged himself to make a real test, and trained himself for a cause. He then travelled across the land, searching far and wide, and he started to understand, the power that's inside. He grew stronger, and as he got stronger he sought revenge on the one who lured his best friend to the dark side, and at the same time, try to get his friend back. He helped every city he past, each one as grateful as the last. But everything changed, when his enemy attacked. Only his master, the most powerful of Jedi could stop him; but when the world needed him most, he vanished. An ogre and a donkey discovered the boy, who was busy training on another planet. And although his fighting skills were great, he still had a lot to learn before he could save anyone, but Princess Zelda believed, that he could save the world. After three years of hardship and growing stronger he was prepared to fight, but he discovered that he had already died years ago, and his replacement was his best friend, who turned out to be....his half brother. There they were, face to face, the fate of the universe rests on his shoulders. He hadn't anymore need of the 7 dwarves for years now, the ring was thrown into a volcano, he had defeated the one who tried to kill him as a baby which gave him some hidden powers of some sort of beast with many tails, even becoming a Pirate of the Karibbean (yes with a K), along with the many other great things he has done and received. He was prepared to fight for the many universes he has saved, all which would normally have taken decades if it weren't for gift of youth from travelling through universes. All to have a fight to the death against his old best friend/half-brother. After a fight that took several hours, the hero has unleashed some power of rage and taken away the powers along with the evil spirit that was apparently within his friend. He lost his right arm and got a mechanical one. And they all lived happily ever after  the end. No you will not know what happened after. And his name was.......Bob-I mean Finn, no was it Ash, Goku, Naruto, Harry, Anakin, Luke, Shrek, Link, Frodo, Jack, no. Oh I remember now. His name was ______ (someone give me a name).


© 2014 DragonSoul150


Author's Note

DragonSoul150
Can you list all of the stories ripped off?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2492 Views
Added on October 19, 2013
Last Updated on May 18, 2014


Author

DragonSoul150
DragonSoul150

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas



About
I'm a 14 year old guy. I don't really write a lot, only when an idea comes to mind and I can remember it. Most of my short stories are written in about 2 hours or less. I may come up with some tragedi.. more..

Writing