The Cabin

The Cabin

A Chapter by DragonSoul150

Ok so we (well I) barge into a person's cabin finding the door unlocked.
Kusuru: Matthieu! Don't just go breaking into people's home like that, we might get arrested.
Matthieu: It's not breaking in the doors unlocked. And even if  the police arrest us I'll show them I'm innocent, didn't steal anything and the doors were unlocked. If that doesn't work I'll fly away.
Kusuru: Fine
So it's a wooden cabin with a bunch of furniture, a chimney, fan and uhhh and air-condition! TV! PSP Vita! wii! xbox 360 (with kinect)! DSi! playstation 3! 3DS! what kinda cabin has these things anyway.
The cabin is so big it has 4 floors, an attic, a basement, and a 100 acre backyard. It's more like a wooden mansion than a cabin to me. If you feel the inside walls the mansion isn't even made of wood from the inside and the front is just a huge painting made to resemble the house making it look like a 1-story cabin.
We played on the video games for about 3-4 hours. I got a higscore beating both Noah and Kusuru in Halo. THEN THESE GUYS WITH GUNS (10 guys) burst through the door aiming them at us. Some of them were the thieves we saw earlier (wooses bringing in reinforcements) I watched Kususru and Noah stand up but I continued playing the games like nothing was there. One of the reinforcements pointed some rifle looking thing towards my nose. I didn't look up and just raised my power level causing him to fly backwards into a dining-room table beaking it. Then I started walking to the other gunmen not scared at all when I shout-
Matthieu: NOW!!!
So I slapped one of the gunmen silly. Ki blasts were going towards prbably 6 gunmen. 8 down 2 to go.
The last 2 seemed harder to beat because they had mech suits. So Noah starts doing a kamehameha wave, while kusuru was doing a destructo disk, and I did what Kyoshi taught me, a kanihaniha (crab destruction wave) and blasted them with almost all our strength. And we blew them to ashes. Who's gonna miss 'em. I know I won't!
You probably wouldn't guess what we did after that..............
We went back and played the games that's what. Who do you think we are, wasteful? When we left we went to go back home and back to bring all the games.

Wonder what'll we do next hmmmm,


© 2014 DragonSoul150


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on May 18, 2014
Last Updated on May 18, 2014


Author

DragonSoul150
DragonSoul150

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas



About
I'm a 14 year old guy. I don't really write a lot, only when an idea comes to mind and I can remember it. Most of my short stories are written in about 2 hours or less. I may come up with some tragedi.. more..

Writing