so Much For Forgetting

so Much For Forgetting

A Chapter by DrumBeat=HeartBeat
"

chapter 3 u guys gave constructive crtitcism and im applying it thxs again to Pomegranate and Coyote poetry 4 reviewing! :)

"

Divinity's P.O.V

No! Please no! this can't be happening.Your supposed to be dead! The words came out in whispers.I told you i would get my revenge Divinity. He was smiling in a twisted way. I got up and tried to run again but he grabbed me and yanked me down. He slipped the oh-so familiar dagger-still stained in blood- from its holder. Images of him murdering my family ran through my mind like a movie. I whimpered trying to back away. He chuckled your not going anywhere. Well this time.

Somebody get me through this nightmare.

I almost laughed at the coincidence in wich my alarm played animal I have become.(a/n: ha ha scared you!) I sat still for a moment trying to calm my breathing. When my breathing was back to normal, I glanced up and caught my reflection in the mirror. My black curls fell messily to my shoulders and my sea green eyes had fear written in them. I stood up and stretched, I sighed now calm again and relaxed for a second. suddenly, my eyes popped open! I groaned as the realization of it being Monday hit me.

*********************************************************************************************

I walked up the school steps beside Ava who's brown hair was combed very neatly. don't get me wrong, mine was cooperating with me to. She turned and met my gaze her chocolate brown eyes had happiness written in them. Are you all right on your own she asked quietly. Yeah I'll be fine i said my tone depicting bravery but on the inside i trembled with fear. As soon as i opened the door, I was greeted by the noise of lockers slamming, and teens shouting.Somewhere in between-yet barely audible-an intercom was giving announcements but the tone of the person showed they knew no one was listening. I walked to my locker and lots of eyes were on me. .Suddenly, a girl with wild blonde curls ran up. She looked rushed. Okay english book, Trig book, new girl, and, Wait. new girl? uh hi? i said with a slight chuckle. Oh,hi im Sarah, she said. I'm Divinity Hope i replied. she almost dropped her books. your the girl from the nws, Oh im so sorry! she exclaimed. i quickly recieved the message she had implied. Oh, that huh? so Much For Forgetting.



© 2009 DrumBeat=HeartBeat


Author's Note

DrumBeat=HeartBeat
hpe my descriptions helped you see the story through my eyes. also i hoped divinity's dream showed you her inner fear. ignore grammar mistakes, I do.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on December 12, 2009


Author

DrumBeat=HeartBeat
DrumBeat=HeartBeat

Dothan, AL



About
Hi im madeline! I love to skateboard,play the drums,hip-hop dance, play piano,and guitar.Also i obviously like to write.Usually i write songs but i enjoy writing stories to. Im very talkative and bubb.. more..

Writing