Unless she Knows

Unless she Knows

A Chapter by DrumBeat=HeartBeat
"

first day of school

"

Riley sat obviously deep in thought. His mom acted strange all morning. Riley! a girl yelled running up, breaking his concentration. That girl was Marissa Hamilton who happened to be his unwanted girlfriend. Riley is "popular" Marissa helps him maintain that status but all he wants is to be normal. A girl runs past Marissa and they bump shoulders.Watch it!-hey your the new kid aren't you? Marissa asks sweetly. Almost to sweet. Um, yeah i guess the new girl announced in a nervous voice. The new girl looked up and caught me staring. My blue eyes are usually the most intimidating, but the sea green eyes of this girl caught me off guard. She had silky black curls, and creamy olive tone skin. Marissa stormed off. I saw the girl fall after bumping into Zack, the quiet kid who was new at the begining of the year. She began to pick up her stuff and i started to help. I'm Riley Parson i announced. I heard the girls breath catch in her throat. Her eyes widened in terror and she ran off. I sped after her. New girl wait! i called.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Later that day we were in English, and in walked Divinity. She handed Mr.Gillon a note and he pointed to the only empty seat in the class next to me. She walked over. Class, since we have a new student i want you to get to know your partner betterthat way we can work in groups nicely. Come to my house after school okay? She nodded and the dissmissal bell rang. For some reason i could't wait until Divinity came over after school. I decided  to tune out the lesson and began to wonder why Divinity seemed so scared when I told her my name. Unless she knows my dads a murderer.



© 2009 DrumBeat=HeartBeat


Author's Note

DrumBeat=HeartBeat
not very well planned more of just a filler to introduce you tu riley and give you his perspective. drama still to come in future!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well last lines added to the plot. So far you brought us into story. Now we need more information on new characters. So far a interesting story.
Coyote


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 12, 2009


Author

DrumBeat=HeartBeat
DrumBeat=HeartBeat

Dothan, AL



About
Hi im madeline! I love to skateboard,play the drums,hip-hop dance, play piano,and guitar.Also i obviously like to write.Usually i write songs but i enjoy writing stories to. Im very talkative and bubb.. more..

Writing