Chapter 1: Cornered

Chapter 1: Cornered

A Chapter by ThatOneGuyNobodyKnows

        "Get the f**k down!" 
      "This isn't how it looks. I..."
        "I said get the f**k down!"
 I turned around to see NYPD right on my a*s. Looking around I couldn't see any easy way out of this. I could've jumped the fence, but fifteen feet was a long way to climb with about a few 9mm pistols pointed at my back. The only other way i could see was back through the cops.Wasn't gonna happen.
     "Alright, alright, I'm getting down."
       "Hands on your head! Johnson, cuff him."
 As I got to my knees, I saw my way out. A stage door off to the side was cracked open, but i still had to figure out how to get from here, to there. I didn't have much time, and to make things worse, this a*****e cop was screaming at me.
       "Now! You piece of s**t!"
     "Oh f**k this!"
 I rolled over my shoulder, grabbing the colt .45 that my now dead brother had dropped. The rest was a blur, I remember getting a couple shots off, barely avoiding getting hit myself,  before diving for the door. I hit my head pretty hard. Someone must have gotten me out of there, because after that I woke up on a couch, with the last guy I wanted to see hovering over me.
     "Ah s**t."
 


© 2014 ThatOneGuyNobodyKnows


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very thought-provoking. I want to know how the brother died, who is hovering over him and what has happened?
One question though, 'a dozen' guns would indicate a lot of cops, which would be a lot of cop cars (about 6). I'm not sure it's likely that there would be this many sent out to the same incident. Particularly as it just happened. As as for avoiding the bullets from a dozen guns - unlikely. Is it an excageration?
Also, if he dived through the door and hit his head, wouldn't the police just grab him an arrest him? How did he get away if he was unconscious?

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Added on January 17, 2014
Last Updated on January 17, 2014


Author

ThatOneGuyNobodyKnows
ThatOneGuyNobodyKnows

virginia beach, VA



About
I am a nineteen year old writer, who focuses on zombie and post-apocalyptic type writing. more..

Writing