Prologue: The Beginning

Prologue: The Beginning

A Chapter by Elizabeth James

Red,purple,green,blue,gray,pink,white,brown,light brown,gold and silver. Vampire, healer, shapeshifter, witch, guardian, fairy, demon, werewolf, hunter, angel, or an alcreature. The color of your eyes told others what you are and separate you from everyone else. Abby Jackson was a freak among freaks. An abomination. An upset in nature.

At least, that's what her aunt and uncle told her. She believed them, though. Her twin brother had brown eyes and was completely normal. The golden boy. Aj still loved her brother, though, it wasn't his fault that she was unnatural. Her aunt has ocean colored eyes and her uncle had eyes the color of blood. Her aunt and uncle had never had children of their own.  They had taken in Abby and Leo after their parents were killed by the hunters. 

Hunters killed everyone who didn't have light brown eyes like them. Along with the hunters, everyone had two more fears, death and never finding their soulmate. Abby's main fear was never having a perfect half because she was one of a kind.



© 2016 Elizabeth James


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on February 10, 2016
Last Updated on February 10, 2016