Dieing for you!!!

Dieing for you!!!

A Chapter by Ecros Lathes

  She is all covered in blood she want’s him to come back she said that she would die for him she promised.     He saw her in his dream all covered in blood but he knew it couldn't be real, He called her that night and she was happy, but deep down she knew she had to creep, she told him her plan it was all laid out he knew that if she did he would be contrite.     He called her again that morning (ring-ring, no answer, - ring ring, again no answer, - ring ring)

      "Hello you have reached my answering machine leave a message and I will be sure to get back to you."     It was very unusual for her not to answer her phone, he began to get worried he began believing her again he rushed over to her house, everything seemed fine on the outside, he decided to go inside to see if she was alright, in the kitchen nothing seemed out of place, except that the dishes in the sink were from a week ago.     He remembered eating dinner at her house that night the table was set for two with chicken, potatos, and peaches. He brought wine for the occasion, he moved in to the bedroom and saw her lying there dieing for him, he checked to see if she was still breathing.    She was he then called 911, he told them were to go.    

     

      He was shocked and scared to see her dieing he picked up a note, she had left him.    "Hello my love, if you are reading this I men't every thing I ever said to you I was even planning our Wedding day, But now here I lay dieing. You thought that I was lying, I have never lied to you before, but this is the only way you will listen to me. I Love you Forever, I will wait for you and right now I must go for the angels are calling for me to join them.    I must say my last good-bye.    I love you with everything in the world.    Love your baby girl Good-Bye."    He sat there shocked he tried to move to get up so he could go to the hospital to wait for her to come back.   

     

       The waiting room was quiet he felt like starting a riot, then a doctor came out and told him that she was stable and he would be able to see her when she woke up.    He went in her room and waited. "An hour passed"    She woke up and thought she was in heaven she looked around and saw she was hooked to a bunch of needles.    She finally came upon his face, she didn't want to disturb him.    Quietly she said, “I Love you, with everything in the world, you are my knight in shining armor.    I never want you to leave me."    He woke up then and kissed her cheek she felt good.    He told her that she was everything to him and he was never leaving her side.    Soon she would really find out how much he really loved her.



© 2010 Ecros Lathes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

you wrote it after we broke up and i started dating sarah and you started dating shad

Posted 14 Years Ago


You put this on my wall

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 16, 2010
Last Updated on March 16, 2010


Author

Ecros Lathes
Ecros Lathes

Twinfalls, ID



About
I'm just me and if you dont like it then tough I am me and I do what I want. :) so dont be around me if you dont like me. more..

Writing