To the Extent of the Universe Chapter 2

To the Extent of the Universe Chapter 2

A Chapter by Andrew Brown

“Master, a new ship has shown up on the radar. It looks like a ship from the fleet. Should the plan be put in place?” hissed a voice.

                “No,” said a really deep voice, “We should wait until all ships have left the port at the base.”

                “Yes sir Areo,” hissed the little voice.

 

Areo was a foreign creature from the Serpentine Nebula. These creatures were ten times stronger than humans. They had small markings all over their body from birth that symbolized their family. Areo was a little different. He had been banned from the nebula about 200 years ago, and was to never return because of the shame he had created by killing a whole fleet of USAIL.

The fleet was making a security check and was on their way back when he ambushed them. To this day he says the only reason he ever did it was because they had no right back there. When he started to fire upon the USAIL, he had started to hurt the family reputation. The family was the leaders of Surpatus and when they learned this, they became grieved because they loved their son, but had to do something. When he ended the battle with the fleet, he got banned and shunned for starting an unnecessary war. Ever since then, the Serpentine Nebula has been mending a broken relationship with USAIL. When Areo finally got to a planet, he vowed to take down USAIL. He blamed them for his banishment. Ever since, he has been searching the universe for the headquarters.

                Areo himself was an abnormally big Serpenti. He looked like a human but tinted green and stood 3 feet taller. He had a forked tongue similar to that of a snake but shorter, and his eyes where a gold and amber mixture that whenever he gets mad, they turn blood red. His nose was pushed in his face where all we see is two smaller narrow spaces on the center of his face. His mouth had no lips, which helped him hiss much easier. His hands looked like they were boulders. They had a grey tint from so much hard labor and were so big that he could grab a whole human’s neck in one hand and snap it like a toothpick. Over the years, he had gotten more and more relentless and had killed more and more USAIL Officers.

                “Jarvis, what is the name of the ship that just landed at port?” Areo asked.

                “U.S.S Saratoga,” Jarvis answered.

                “Well we meet again Jones,” chuckled Areo, “We meet again…”



© 2013 Andrew Brown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on October 21, 2013
Last Updated on October 21, 2013