Death & End of the War

Death & End of the War

A Chapter by .elivia.
"

chapter 3

"
Death...
This day is the day Is the day I will dread for the rest of my life! We all finally found out what daddy was doing, he was killing innocent Jews making their death painful and slow. I don't understand, all Jews are not bad,  are they? Daddy always tells me that Jews sinned and that they weren't suppose to appear in real life and that they were supposed to stay in the bible! Lily my friend she's a Jew and shes never committed crime. It was all a plan for Lily and her family to come... my dad called his men the night Lilly and her family arrived, my fathers men dressed in army suit with a Nazi armband shot Lilly and her family! BANG! That is the sound that gives me nightmares for the rest of my life even as an adult. I blame myself everyday of my life for not saving my best friend Lilly! My childhood haunts me! I have to confess my dads a killer and i'll never forgive him for the death of Lilly and her family!

It's only me now that's left in my family and i'm a rightful teacher. Luckily my dad died in the war, unless he wouldn't have let me be a teacher. Mamma died of old age. This is left to my children to choose the right path or not... my fathers spiteful path or my respectful path! After a few years that my father died, the war ended and I changed my religion and turned into a Jew! I left all my bad memories behind from Berlin (Germany) and went to Israel!

My name is Lisa Straddle and that was my story!

Author: Elivia
I just made this story because we've been learning about World War 2 and I wanted to be respectful and share other peoples pains! The person I don't like is Adolf Hitler! He's a coward, after all the commotion he made in many countries around the world he committed suicide! 



© 2012 .elivia.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on December 15, 2012
Last Updated on December 15, 2012
Tags: sad, touching, power, mean


Author

.elivia.
.elivia.

Writing
Typical Me Typical Me

A Poem by .elivia.


Force Force

A Book by .elivia.


All was well... All was well...

A Chapter by .elivia.