Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Ellary™
"

Sydeon is a weird town...

"

        Sydeon is a weird town. It takes time to adjust to, and although I've lived most of my life, I still find those unsuspected twists every once and awhile. I walked across the car-crowded street once the dull light flicked green. I sped walked ahead to avoid the tourists, and successfully reached the other side. I walked down the textured, iron sidewalk. Yes, in the future we have iron roads and sidewalks. After all, I am a time traveler.

 

 

Chapter One.

 

                                   

         Dear Taka,          January 4th 3004

 

       I'm writing to you from the year 3004. The people are what change the least, I'll tell you now. The towns are much much bigger. From where you stand, 2011, I would say the towns get about ten times bigger here in 3004. I'm writing in the old Edgar Alan Poe book you lent me, before I started to time travel again. I'm writing very small in the empty pages in the back. I don't know if these letters will ever reach you, but maybe once I return this book, you'll stumble upon these letters.

         I have another buddy. I have a habit of taking people along with me on my journeys through time, mostly to boost their imagination, and give them a thrill. But I also do it so I wont be lonely. Heaven forbids that I of all people get lonely. You know how I handle being lonely, Taka, don't you?

        His name is Daxs, well his nickname I gave him, anyway. Talking to him can be awkward, but atleast I'm not alone.

        Back to what I started this for. Sorry for leaving, but it wasn't really my doings. This may be impossible to accept, or to believe for that matter, but I do travel through time.

       Please, be patient, answers for your questions will come eventually, but im going to hold off on them for now.

                              

                 Sending you my Love,

       Era



© 2010 Ellary™


Author's Note

Ellary™
Every once an awhile, one of the chapters is going to be Era's letter to Taka, her fiance. (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw, this could be intresting. She's 19 and has a fiance? Nice.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Added on June 13, 2010
Last Updated on June 13, 2010


Author

Ellary™
Ellary™

WI



About
Hi I'm ELLARY and I L O V E writing! more..

Writing
The Cure The Cure

A Story by Ellary™


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Ellary™