Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Broken Wings

James and Stevie finally reached a small cottage after about two hours of walking. Right as they stepped in the door, Stevie ran to the couch and collapsed.
"Are you okay dearest?" James asked.
"First stop calling me dearest, it's creepy! And second my feet are killing me from all that walking." she said while rubbing her feet.
"Oh, okay deare- I mean Stevie." he said while rubbing the back of his head. "Umm...you hungry?" he asked obviously trying to change subject.
"Yea, I've been up since two a.m. my time. I'm starving!" She said still rubbing my feet.
"Haha okay. I'll fetch us some food." he said while walking to the kitchen.
"Fetch? What are you British?" Stevie asked with a laugh
"Haha we here are kinda old fashioned I guess you could say." he said well making something that smelt horrid. 
"What are you making in there?" she asked while plugging her nose.
"Ogly." he said simply
"What's Oljie?" She asked
"First it's pronounced Ogly, and it's hard to explain what it is ." he said still stirring the junk in the pot.
"Oh..I see" Stevie runs to the kitchen, right as she smells the sweet smell of coffee. "Ahh! Coffee!" she yelled as she runs into James."Oops! Sorry James!" she said
"Haha don't worry about it." he said with a smirk. He poured a cup of coffee and set it in front of me.
"Do you possibly have fr-" 
"Ench vanilla creamer? Yes , yes I do." he says while pulling it out of a cabinet.
"How did you know?" she asked with a side glance .
"I can read people's mind." he said handing Stevie the creamer.
"Oh....well I better keep my thoughts at a G level." She said with a wink.
"Haha, but I'm seventeen, I think I can handle your thoughts." he said sitting in the chair across from her.
"Here have some ogly." he said grabbing a bowl.
"Oh, uhm...okay." Stevie scooped some ogly into her bowl and sniffed it. "Eww! This reeks!" she screeched 
"Just eat it, you're going to have a long day of training." he said 
"Fine!" she said with an irritated expression.
They sat in silence until Stevie was done with her ogly.


© 2012 Broken Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on February 8, 2012
Last Updated on February 24, 2012


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing