Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Stevie and James walk to the backyard of their cottage. They make their way to a pavement layout.

"Here's the fun part." James said as he pulled a sword off his hip.

"Oh you mean the two hour walk wasn't the fun part?" Stevie said with a hint a sarcasm.

"Catch miss sarcasm." he said throwing her a wooden sword.

"Oh yes, people should fear me. I have a wooden sword!" she said as she sat on the pavement.

"Enough with the sarcasm!" James said in a strict tone. "It's just for practice, then you can get a real sword."

"Oh you saying you don't trust me with a real sword?" she gave him a side glance.

"No..well yes. I just don't want you chopping off one of my limbs." he thrusted his sword into a practice dummy.

"Well don't I feel loved." she played with the fake sword in her hand. 

"hey is something wrong?" James asked while making his way over to Stevie.

"Huh? Oh..uh yeah I'm fine..." she said looking down.

"No something is wrong...I can see it in your eyes." he grabbed her chin to make her look at him. "You miss earth....don't you?" he asked. He pulled Stevie into his arms and hugged her.

"Yea...I really do.." she said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"You know what...we can just hold off on the practice till tomorrow...." he stood up and held out his hand.

Stevie reached up and grabbed his hand "Thanks." she said as she grabbed his hand. He helped her up and whispered in her ear. "You're welcome." 

They walked all the way hand in hand all the way to their little cottage. The whole time Stevie was thinking maybe I could learn to like this. James smiled and looked down at her. S**t! I forgot he could read minds! That thought of Stevie's made James burst out in laughter.

They walked into their cottage, and yet again stevie collapsed on the couch. James walked from the door way and sat on beside her. Stevie smpily laid down, and placed her head on his lap.

"You seem tired." James said as he ran his fingers through Stevie's hair. 

"Yea, just a little." she let put a large yawn.

"Haha, just sleep." he whispered.

And just like that, Stevie was out like a light. James started look at Stevie with much interest. She is so beautiful, her long beautiful blonde hair, almost white.Her eyes so different unlike anything I've ever seen, they are blood red and full of mistery. Such a petite little thing she is. She has a beautiful figure, and long luxurious legs. And her lips, they look so full and soft...quite kissable... Wait what am I saying!? She is here simply for the damn prophecy....that's all...but she is a quite beautiful creature. And with that James fell fast asleep...


© 2012 Broken Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on February 24, 2012
Last Updated on February 28, 2012


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing