Efflorescent Aurora

Efflorescent Aurora

A Poem by Enterstone
"

It's hard to tell someone you're not the person they believe you to be but that you are still the same person. Could you stick by someone like that?

"

If you move lightly through the static snow and meet my static memories…

Though we know we could keep warm before the midnight winter breeze.

Even though I feel so cold, you’re still there warming me in the deep white snow.  

Resonating with clear oceans of things I'd never say but this time I'll flux and flow.

In fragmentation or Isolation, I felt dissemination but I didn’t see that I was actually lost inside.

And now I’ve found myself but for once, I don’t want to let it go and this is where I reside.

This is where I’m timidly alive and I’ll let myself continue to embellish this lovely discovery.

Enterstone is the mark I leave but this efflorescent aurora holds a steady recovery for me.

© 2015 Enterstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very interesting read. I like the form of how it's laid out, not in the usual poem form. Good job!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on December 26, 2015
Last Updated on December 26, 2015
Tags: Dissociative Identity, Journal, Story, Relationships, Trust, Manipulation, Love, Poem

Author

Enterstone
Enterstone

Houston, TX



About
I'm a temperamental person who has gained focus. I had (have?) a Personality Disorder. My name changes with time. I'm benevolent- A good person. Yet; somewhat, volatile. I'm neat. Here I will plac.. more..

Writing