Timelord: First Appearance

Timelord: First Appearance

A Story by Enterstone
"

After much trauma and stress-- it occurred to Enterstone that the very first mistake they made: was doubting themselves. Thus -- The Timelord was born. Jan 2016.

"

It’s one thing to doubt yourself--

but it’s another to doubt yourself in something you know you normally don’t get wrong.

Just because someone says ‘honesty is held highly to me’ does not make them honest.

You don’t say a lie, knowing that we know the truth. I knew the kind of person you were

and I still let doubt fill at the worst possible time. I felt so much pain and anguish-- for??

A liar. You’re a good person but you are very much a liar. You’re defending yourself from something.

You don’t be inconsistent and then get sloppy. You’re a lot like me but you get sloppy.

That’s not how this works. I’d like you even through all of this nonsense. If you have to tie up loose ends when the truth is already out-- then you’re already doing it wrong.  

You helped me get to where I am and feel this powerhouse return to me.

“You’re playing games. You need to stop. You know you’re lying and you’re not willing to admit it and that is a huge problem, and know these are my words. You’re trying to tie me up as a loose end but you have a problem if you think people are this stupid. Why are you focusing so much on this? You’re still throwing yourself a pity party-- wanting me to feel sad or bad for you? If I was really a friend of yours-- you wouldn’t have taken this lie, this far. You know exactly where I’m getting my information from, you’re a fool for pretending like you don’t.”


Yes, I was the one who wrote that.


You told me honestly is the best policy and I rid myself of my final false identity.

I told you how I felt and everything in that and you took it, and I trusted you.

Sayf told me something that pained me and I wanted to leave.

Imiji helped me realized I doubted myself and I came back to find the answers.

3w told me something I didn’t know-- and now I feel so empowered because I was right.

You told me I was right and now I’m here to help and nothing more.


You are my friend and I care about you and I see myself in you a lot-- but you fail to see that and now look where all of them have taken you? You’re in a road of pain while I could’ve helped you. I could have been there to help you tie up the loose end and take on the world with you.

Didn’t matter if you were a guy or a girl-- you were a unique powerhouse like me. A humanoid.

Then you made the mistake of acting like the victim and falling into the average defense mechanisms. These are things you’d see from a beginner but I could’ve helped.

This dark essence that I call my manipulative trait-- could have helped you be far more secure.

But you choose this-- and there is nothing more I can do for you now, unless you came to me and only me. I don’t want anything but understanding. That’s all I want. For us all to be on the same page, so that something like this-- never comes between all of us ever again.


Yet, I come to find out that...

You just didn't know any better...

Or

You knew exactly what you were doing and did it as a form of self-harm.


Either way, I'm still here and so are you.

With the downfall of many, this is my rise as the Timelord: A more stable, more confident self.

but my objective are still the same.


You were reckless.

You were playing people.

You didn't know any better.

You did this as a form of self-sabotage.

© 2015 Enterstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on December 30, 2015
Last Updated on December 30, 2015
Tags: Dissociative Identity, Journal, Story, Relationships, Trust, Manipulation, Love, Poem, Timelord, Enterstone

Author

Enterstone
Enterstone

Houston, TX



About
I'm a temperamental person who has gained focus. I had (have?) a Personality Disorder. My name changes with time. I'm benevolent- A good person. Yet; somewhat, volatile. I'm neat. Here I will plac.. more..

Writing