Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by EMTM

Though this story has been told a countless number of times, I would like to retell it. Before I do though, I must mention that it does not take place on our world. It is a world that we, the human race, have only had dreams of. Written books and songs about. A place called Navae. Although it is not Earth, Navae is very similar. Trees and mountains coat the small planet while animals roam around. A day lasts 26 hours; a month lasts 45 days;and a year lasts 270 days. On Navae, there are two kingdoms. They are in proximity of one another, yet still very, very far. Each of those kingdoms populations brings Navae to around 200,000,000 people of every variety. The bigger of the two is the Terra Realm ruled by the ever merciful King Adonis.This is where the “nice” people live. The gentle souls who could do no wrong. The lesser of the two is the Core Dynasty ruled by Caliph Cain. This kingdom holds all of the undesirables. The bad seeds who can do no good. Our story begins in the heart, the soul of the Core Dynasty.


© 2016 EMTM


Author's Note

EMTM
This may only be here temporarily or forever. Depends on how the writing flows.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on June 18, 2016
Last Updated on June 18, 2016


Author

EMTM
EMTM

NJ



About
Regret is inevitable, but everything in the world that has ever happened has led to me doing what i'm doing right now and I wouldn't change that for the world. more..

Writing
She She

A Poem by EMTM


Navae Navae

A Book by EMTM


In the beginning... In the beginning...

A Chapter by EMTM