The Other Side

The Other Side

A Chapter by EraseMe

"Daniel?!" I banged on the door, "Daniel! Wait for me!" I turned towards the stairs, as I was starting to go down I heard a bang at the door, "Daniel?" The door slowly opened, letting in light. "D-Daniel?" My hands pressed up against the warm door, I slightly pushed the door open. Daniel was standing in the middle of Nathan's rats, but he was the only one standing, blood stains was on his uniform, "are you alright?" I went closer to him, the door creaked from the wind. Daniel slowly turned around to look at me, he had cuts on his cheek and a bruised eye, "Daniel, a-are you okay?" I threw my hands on my mouth. 

"Daniel, let's go to the nurse's office and get you stitched up, okay?" I grabbed his hand. 
"No, I'm okay, this is nothing" Daniel quickly pulled his hand away. 
"Go!" Nathan yelled, Nathan and his friends ran out the door. 
"S**t!" Daniel ran after him. 
"No! Daniel!" I grabbed his shirt "stop, that's enough I told you to already, stop getting into fights, you'll get kicked out of school and I won't be able to help you" I held onto his shirt tighter "so please...." 
"Shut up..." Daniel shouted "I don't need your help, the best way you can help me is to leave me alone" Daniel's face darken. 
"Fine, you're on your own" I slowly released his shirt and walked out the broken door "oh by the way.... you should leave quickly" I didn't care to look back, not even a little. I walked down the stairs hoping it'll turn back to normal in a few days, I can hear Daniel's foot steps down the stairs, before I knew it Daniel was next to me, ready to go down to the first floor. 

I chased him down to the first floor to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid. I was right behind him, but then I turned at the corner Daniel was gone. How is that possible? "Lilly?" Mrs.Walsh asked me. 
"Oh! Mrs.Walsh...what are you doing here?" I jumped. 
"I should ask the same, shouldn't you be in class? You're an ace student" Mrs.Walsh opened her eyes to seeing that I was gone. All I can see is darkness. I remember that I was at the janitor's closet when Mrs.Walsh was talking to me, but....where am I now? My eyes slowly opened, I wasn't at school but somewhere outside. In the distance I can see a person sitting on a rock. 

"H-hello??" I walked to him "excuse me?" I took a couple more steps, "um...mister?" I reached to tap him on the shoulder. "Meowster?" He turned to me, "you called me mister like your meown" 
"Meo...wn?" I was confused, 
"Meowwwww" he whined, he kneeled on the ground and wrote one, "meown" he pointed, 
"Oh...One" I tried to force out a laugh. "So...what's your name?" I kneeled on the ground next to him. 


© 2017 EraseMe


Author's Note

EraseMe
Im sorry for how the writing turned out, all together. But because I'm doing it on an iPad things just don't go my way, I'll fix it when I have a better computer or laptop. So for now ignore how the story is laid out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on February 16, 2017
Last Updated on February 20, 2017


Author

EraseMe
EraseMe

Writing
New Comers New Comers

A Chapter by EraseMe


Dead Island Dead Island

A Book by EraseMe


What Is It?? 2 What Is It?? 2

A Story by EraseMe