The Other Side

The Other Side

A Chapter by EraseMe

I took a deep breath, in and out. "Cane, let's go" My hand kept straight.
"Nyan!"
"What?! Why?!" I stomped my foot, "Closing... in 10, 9, 8"
"What?!" I panicked.
"I'm not going" Cane sat on the ground, our eyes met.
"5, 4" the speaker told us.
"You better hurry, it only shows once a day" Cane stared at his foot. I stared at him for a bi, then dragged him into the tunnel and pushed him in. "Nyan!" Can tried to get out. "1, 0, Enjoy" the lady on the speaker announced.
"OH! My phone! I forgot" I took my phone out "No service, as I thought. But... there is a working contact, Daniel??" The light on my phone flooded the tunnel. "Flooding, in 2 minutes"  she said.
"Crap! Run!" Cane grabbed my hand and ran. 
"Over there!" This time I was dragging Cane by the arm. The bright light was blinding my eyes for a while. "Safe and sou...nd.." I paused "we made a wrong turn.." the place was red, dark, but not scary. 
"We need to go back" Cane turned around. 
"No.." I paused again "Come with me" I grabbed his tail and dragged him with me. While we were walking, i can feel a gust of wind coming, we kept walking.
"Stop right there" someone with a seep voice spoke. 

"Oh stop playing" I turned around, but before I could so a full 180 turn, Cane covered my eyes, "You cant see him, if you do, then you'll turn into stone", "Oh, like that woman...Ma...Du...Sa?" I tried to sound out her name.  "I need to talk to him" I moved cane's hands away from my eyes, and stared at the guy. My body froze.
"Really?!" Cane poked me. "Heath! Look what you did!" Cane yelled close to my ears.
"Stop whining" I smacked Cane on the head. 
"Wait, What?!" Came was surprised, "have you seen this person?" I showed him a picture of Daniel, "Oh yea, he went to the king" he pointed to the mountain, which was further away now. 


© 2017 EraseMe


Author's Note

EraseMe
I'm sorry for the late update.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on April 29, 2017
Last Updated on April 29, 2017


Author

EraseMe
EraseMe

Writing
New Comers New Comers

A Chapter by EraseMe


Dead Island Dead Island

A Book by EraseMe


What Is It?? 2 What Is It?? 2

A Story by EraseMe