Dad who

Dad who

A Poem by Sammy
"

Never really felt good enough always craved his love nearly lost him in august after he suffered a cardiac arrest i was by his side 24.7 until he came round. Thought i had second chance. I was wrong.

"
I cried for you today.
I cry for you to see me.
To love me like i deserve instead im questioning my worth.
My heart breaks knowing you dont need me. You dont want me.
I feel an emptiness a gaping hole. When you ignored me you took with you my soul.
Ill never know why you dont need me in your life and ill never hate you for it either. But i will long for you for the rest of my life. I will wish i was your princess. I will miss the chances of being able to tell you i love you. And i will hate the day i dont know who to walk me down the isle. Dad. For every tear ive cried for you this will be my last. I cant hurt no more im done with hoping for better. For better understanding of why ill never be your little girl nor your daughter.

© 2019 Sammy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 21, 2019
Last Updated on November 21, 2019

Author

Sammy
Sammy

Nottingham , Mansfield, United Kingdom



About
Hi. I've been writing bits of poetry since I was 14 years old. I can't seem to write happy poems it's more a selection of sadness, loss and never feeling good enough. Although when writing these po.. more..

Writing