Urgent

Urgent

A Chapter by Ethel Ross

Book 1: Magic Kitty & the Magic Mirror by Ethel Ross
Urgent


  On the day we received an urgent notice from the kingdom, we're crumbling and panicking, talking about what that urgent notice might be.
 
  ''I can't believe we got an invitation from the palace! Looks like one of my wishes was granted'' my sister says, and I look up at her with a slight frown.

  ''Dad and Mom described the letter as an urgent notice so--'' She gives me a nod of reassurance as if she was giving me a signal. I sigh then nod back.

  It was a week in chaos when the King and Queen announced there was a criminal that stole the magic mirror. Part of the kingdom was destroyed and no evidence was left.

  ''I don't understand. What is the magical mirror?''

  ''The magical mirror, sweetie, is one of the kingdom's most beloved treasure,'' Mom says to me. ''The magical mirror should never be touched by anyone, including the King and Queen. It can be a dangerous thing.''

  ''Okay. But how should we find the person who stole it?''

  ''That's your decision,'' Mom winks.

  I smile.



© 2017 Ethel Ross


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017


Author

Ethel Ross
Ethel Ross

New Orleans, LA



About
I'm Ethel Ross and I'm 23 years old. My hobbies are writing poetry, exercising, and chit-chatting with my friends. more..

Writing
Cursed Lady Cursed Lady

A Chapter by Ethel Ross