From The Monster's Mouth

From The Monster's Mouth

A Story by Exhalt
"

Just a little thing I jotted in my notebook after seeing the guy I like eyes glisten in the sun when he looked, smiled and waved at me.

"
     I caught him at the perfect moment.  He turned at me and smiled.  His eyes sparkled bright from the sun.  He has a face of a god, and the body of one also.  He is everything perfect in a shell of skin.  From his blue eyes to his supple behind, there is no flaw.  Standing six foot tall, pale-ish skin, blue eyes, and a smile that stops my heart, what more and I ask for?  He is quiet, laid back, a listener, but when he does speak it is whit and wisdom. 
     I dream of being his, the girl beside a wonderful boy.  I fear I am not the girl for him.  I am loud, impulsive, reckless, everything he is not.  But still I dream. 
     I smile and waves as me passes near, he returns the favor.  My heart skips a beat and my stomach flutters. Oh what I would do to have the ability to read his mind.  If only for a second.  Just to know what he is thinking.  Does he feel the same as I do? Is it our fears that keep us apart?  Do we think the same way of each other?  Gods I yearn to know.  But what is he does not share the same thoughts as me?  What am I to do then?  Do I crush my hopes and burn my dreams to ash?  I think not.  I will move on with m life, but there will always be that "what if".  What if I showed more affection towards him? What if I told him how I felt about him. What if... what if... what if. 
     Alas I leave destiny to decide our fate.

© 2011 Exhalt


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

Exhalt
Exhalt

Owensboro, KY



About
Hello, I am a 20 year old art major, at Brescia University. I love to write songs and poetry. more..

Writing
Dear Daddy Dear Daddy

A Story by Exhalt


Rant? Rant?

A Poem by Exhalt