Chapter 1- This hurt is too much.

Chapter 1- This hurt is too much.

A Chapter by ExtraordinaryDreams
"

A familiar face normally angers Jenna but could he possibly end up being the one saving her life ?

"

Chapter 1 - This hurt is too much.

She could feel the same thing she felt every night the constant chill that pierced her lifeless body the feeling of her heart breaking for the uncountable time. She could hear the sniggers of people as they passed by her looking at her like she was dirt on their shoe, but she just ignored them. She had little energy in her body and with what energy she did she thought why should I waste it on them I’d much rather keep my eyes shut then look at the disgrace of myself.  She did not have a watch, as she couldn’t afford one, but as she had been a piece of rubbish on the street for so long she could predict the exact time it was, this became one of her only skills and a well perfected one at that too. It was about 4.am she looked across the road with over exhausted eyes, and she noticed the all too familiar sight of the two local police men that always are patrolling the street she crashes out on every night. (Not out of choice). She just thought oh no here comes the same lecture again.


“Jenna what have we told you already. You CANNOT sleep here no longer. You are making the area look disgraceful and untidy. I know this will hurt you us saying this but the public is not happy and this is our job to move you on”.


All Jenna thought to herself is I don’t need this, I can’t rest anywhere.


She screamed “WELL WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! I HAVE NO HOME, NO MONEY, NO WHERE TO GO! I CAN’T GET A JOB BECAUSE I HAVE NO SECURE ADDRESS DON’T BE TRYING TO TELL ME ALL I NEED TO DO IS GET A JOB WHEN I CAN’T BECAUSE THE LAW IS STUPID! You can move me on but I’m just going to end up ‘cluttering up’ someone else’s ‘precious’ area”.


” Jenna we are not in a position to argue with you, but you have to move on and if we see you here again you will end in a cell for the night”.


The two police officers started to walk off making her feel a little bit lonelier she thought this wasn’t possible, but it obviously was. 


As she watched them walk off into the dark morning sky she muttered under her breath “at least you have a job and a nice safe warm home to go to later on I have NOTHING”.


By 5.AM Jenna was trailing down the high street carrying her only belonging behind her. Her disgusting stinking ripped sleeping bag which was the last present she had ever received. She loved this sleeping bag it reminded her of her dad strong and warm (his cuddles were anyway). Jenna past the usual people walking their dogs, through all this though everything was playing on her mind as she couldn’t stop getting worked up about the police moving her on. She got really angry and started stomping like a spoilt child as she kept walking. She was getting so angry with herself. She thought to herself what am I going to do next, why should I put up with this?

*

Jenna was sprinting down by a river. She had tears streaming all down her face. She was angry with herself, angry with the world, angry with her life and what had became of her. She got to the spot that she used to go fishing with her dad. She sat on the bank remembering the good memories she had, but she knew she would never ever get them times back. This sent her to the brink. She decided to slide down the bank to the river, as she tried to she slipped and tumbled all down the bank whilst smashing her head of a rock as she went down. When she had got to the bottom of the steep bank she was not worried about her head she was more worried about her clothes and her converse. Her converse were all muddy and unrecognisable, her only shoes were ruined. Her faded jeans had a few extra rips to them, although she must say her top got out of getting all ruined. She just sat there crying her heart out and feeling sorry for herself. She started to hold her head in her hands this is when she realised her head was bleeding.

 

“HEY! Jenna! What are you doing down there? Enjoying the view?”


 Jenna turned round with her eyes full of tears and blood running down her face.


“Oh Damn, Jenna are you okay?”


Jenna couldn’t make out who it was up the bank. Then she realised it was one of the police officers that woke her up every damn morning! He suddenly seen her head and realised with shock and guilt that it was nasty.


“Let’s get you to hospital Jenna and we will talk about what’s wrong there”.



© 2011 ExtraordinaryDreams


Author's Note

ExtraordinaryDreams
First chapter hope you's enjoy! If you find any faults just review and tell me because if people tell me what they think it can only make me get better! (hopefully ;D) Thankyou!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 12, 2011


Author

ExtraordinaryDreams
ExtraordinaryDreams

United Kingdom



About
This is my first time at writing. I'm only 16 and not very good at writing or English but i'll try my best and I will appreciate any feedback on my stories. I'll post chapter by chapter (: more..

Writing