Chapter 1: Another Fine Good Morning

Chapter 1: Another Fine Good Morning

A Chapter by F Stormer 3000!
"

With no cereal in the house, Zoomy finds himself with a lack of motivation. However, that all changes when he becomes the leader of his very own mission!

"
"And it's a good morning here at Hq, what have we got ourselves today then let's see!" Zoomy had called out on a sunny afternoon. He had just awoken after having fallen asleep on the couch in their lobby. The sun gleamed on the laminated floors and the dust rose among the sunlight. The curtains had been opened prior to his awakening and the plasma television had been turned on, though set to a low volume. Zoomy jumped off of the couch, still in his green costume, and took a look around the room. Over by the kitchen area of the lobby there was some drops of water on the sink counter. He took a quick look over to the table by the fridge and noticed an empty bowl of cereal. He quickly ran over towards it and took a look inside.
"They didn't?" he said quietly to himself, as he slowly turned his head over to his right to face the entrance to the narrow hallway, "they did!"
He rushed on over to the fridge and look a look inside. The milk had been used, but not finished. He gave a sigh of relief. He then rushed on over to the cupboard above the cooker and opened it. His face dropped.
"I knew it."
The cereal was gone.
He quickly scoped the room of any misplaced cereal boxes, but alas, there were none.
He gave another sigh, of depression this time, and slowly dragged himself over the the couch. Turning his head slowly over to look at the empty bowl of cereal still left on the table.
"Such a good morning gone to waste, I may as well just do nothing today" he said to himself in a lowly quiet voice. He slouched into the couch when suddenly he head something.
The shower. This meant somebody else was still in the base. 
Zoomy stood up slowly and walked towards the hallway. The room doors of the other team mates were shut. All of them apart from the one in middle left, and another at the far right. Sapphire's room and F-Stormer's room. He walked through the hallway and took a peek through Sapphire's room. An unusually tidied room, the bed had been made, several clothes piled up on a seat by the wardrobe. Some papers by the desk
"Hmm Sapphire's up, she's probably in the shower then" Zoomy said to himself as he continued to walk further down the hallway. He passed his own room. The door was closed but not locked.
"Why didn't I sleep in my room last night?" he asked himself as he opened his door. A gentle breeze was in the room. The windows were open but the curtains were shut. A mess on the floor and some clothes had been tossed all over. Somebody was sleeping in his room however he was too confused at the mess to notice and left the room, closing the door.
"I'm quite sure I didn't leave a mess in there...oh well, I'll clean it later, let's see what's F-Stormer's doing" he told himself as he slowly walked towards his room. He then stopped. "If Sapphire's room is empty and there's nobody in the lobby but somebody in the shower...and F-Stormer's room is open too..." he began to piece to himself, "then could they both be in the shower!?"
He quickly rushed on over towards F-Stormer's room with a grin on his face. He could hear the shower's sound grow louder as he got closer to it. He reached F-Stormer's room and took a look inside. His grin dropped. F-Stormer was asleep in his bed. The floor had several sunglasses placed on a desk by his bed, as well as half a glass of water too. His room was also tidied.
"Huh, I guess it would've been a bit much if the two of them were in the shower haha" Zoomy laughed to himself.
"What..." F-Stormer said quietly, in a croaky voice.
Zoomy stood dead still, goosebumps, "geez dude, you scared me-"
"hurry...they're nearly on the blimp...17, 2, 40..." he continued saying as he turned around in bed and continued to sleep.
"Ohh haha, sleep talking, whew. Thought I woke him up"
Zoomy left the room and closed the door a bit and sat in the darkened hallway. He looked at the door right to the far end of the hall where he had come from, and then towards the stairs past F-Stormer's room. He looked towards the door again and suddenly it knocked. He looked away and then quickly looked back.
"Wait, was that the door?"
It knocked again.
"Thank goodness, something to do!"
He got up and ran over to the door.
As the knock began a third time he quickly opened it. A beautiful girl stood there. Her hand still up as she hadn't expected the door to be opened that quickly. Her long imperial purple hair went down just past her shoulders and shone in response to the sunlight. Her face looked soft though her eyes were serious.
Unfazed at the fact a costumes person answered the door she proceeded to ask, "Is F-Stormer in?"
Zoomy stood there, slowly opening his mouth in awe and he slowly turned to look behind him, back at the rooms. Remembering F-Stormer was asleep he looks back at her and replies, "How come?"
"It's a matter of saving the future, I need F-Stormer to help me out here" she replied. From her facial expressions and the strong tone in her voice, he could tell she wasn't lying.
"Who are you again? Sorry, I can't just tell any girl who is and isn't in here" Zoomy replied, following the protocol for speaking to strangers who knock on the door, which he had surprisingly read at some point. 
"Protocols? That's smart, I can tell F-Stormer is the leader here afterall" she replied giving a friendly smile. Zoomy's expression dropped as he had disliked the idea for the protocol.
"I'm Dria, Dria Preco, you've likely heard of me" she began to introduce herself, "I once helped F-Stormer and Sapphire stop this telekinetic woman once from retrieving a relic of time?"
Zoomy's grin lit back up, "hold on, you mean you're the girl that did the time travel stuff with F-Stormer and Sapphire that time?" he asked her with enthusiasm, "aw man, the one time I took a break and you guys all went time travelling ahh!"
"Haha, so you've heard of me then I take it, where is F-Stormer? I need to speak to him, he isn't still sleeping or something is he?"
"Umm..." Zoomy paused to think of an appropriate answer which would benefit him, "he's actually out right now."
"He's out?" she asked surprised.
"Yeah...on a date!" Zoomy added quickly, "with umm...Sapphire!"
"Oh wow, that's weird, I kind of had this vision where he was helping stop the disaster...but I guess that comes later then?"
"But don't worry, he'll be back later! However, I'm Zoomy! I'm practically the next thing to being the leader here haha"
"I thought Sapphire was the next thing to being the leader?"
"Wait what? He considers her next in line for- Wait, nevermind, I can help you out! I have my super speed and other heroic abilities! What do you need F-Stormer for?"
"Well, as the leader, I presumed he'd aid me in leading the people I require for this task...but if he's not in-"
"Say no more, I'm on it! I'll lead the people you require! Who've we got on board?"
Dria looked at Zoomy with uncertainty. He looked back at her with his signature grin and two thumbs up. She hesitated.
"Okay, you're in. But you have yourself a huge role here Zoomy" she told him, with a very serious voice, "if you feel you can't handle it, the risks will be your own doing."
Zoomy gulped. The guilt of lying bubbled inside him, however his excitement to be a leader allowed him to easily overcome his small feeling of guilt.
"I've got this. Let's go!" he told her confidently as he stepped outside the base and closed the door behind him.
As the door's lock clicked shut, a breeze of cold air swept into the base and throughout the hallways. F-Stormer awoke, having heard the click of the lock.
"Why do I feel like I've missed something important?" he asked himself as he yawned and stretched his arms. He got out of bed and shivered, "has someone opened the front door?" 


© 2013 F Stormer 3000!


Author's Note

F Stormer 3000!
Message/Comment on grammar problems, and let me know what you think of the character and story development, plot ideas and foreshadowing and generally what you think, and how you think I could improve. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on December 2, 2013
Last Updated on December 2, 2013
Tags: F-Stormer-3000, Stormers 3000, Francesco Passiatore, Zoomy, Dria Preco, SecondFlame, Lucas, Tector, FireFlai, Tylissa Asha, AeroBlast


Author

F Stormer 3000!
F Stormer 3000!

United Kingdom



About
I'm currently studying Higher English with the hopes of passing with an A or B and then hopefully doing something involving creative writing or possibly journalism. I'll be writing a variation of m.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5