Bullets & Broken Hearts

Bullets & Broken Hearts

A Story by Caradactyl
"

This is what happens when I'm listening to the Edward Scissorhands theme and watch a death on TV. -_-

"
    It was raining (as any sad story would start), and Sierra, a blond-haired young girl of 27, and the squad leader of a dead SWAT team stood there as she got the news that her team was down. She knew her team wouldn’t have lasted when she accepted the mission, but she didn't expect them to die so suddenly, or even at all. Already, Vince, Lance, and Krystal, were dead. But that’s not what made Sierra's heart shatter. Axel a red-headed lanky guy, her best friend for years, had killed her beloved fiance, Zach because the insane gang leader Sierra's team was fighting, fed him lies about becoming powerful enough to destroy the man who had taken his family away from him.

    Axel had stood there when she came to the top floor of the parking garage he was holding Zach in, and watched as he pulled out a gun, and shot Zach three times in the chest. Sierra ran to his side and grasped his hand, her eyes burning with tears. Axel then told her, "I loved you, first." The broken-hearted blond looked back up at him as he walked to the edge of the floor, and climbed up onto the ledge of the open window. Sierra gasped, and screamed his name, but it was too late, Axel jumped. Without Zach, or Axel, there really was no reason for her to continue to be in the SWAT when they couldn't save anyone she cared about.

    She looked down at her fiance's beautiful face and cried as she watched him open his eyes and look at her with a painful expression. Those beautiful turquoise eyes rested on her face, but he could not speak, his enchanting voice was no more. She leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips, wishing she had gotten there sooner, wishing she had been the one to be shot instead. She could feel Zach’s lips press against hers ever so faintly. When she pulled away, Zach looked into her bright green eyes, his eyes almost begging her not to cry. Sierra knew Zack didn’t like it when she worried over anything. If he could have spoken then, he would have said something to comfort her, tease her a little bit, and make her feel better. She leaned down and kissed his forehead softly, and he smiled faintly and whispered, “Sierra…” This time, she felt hot tears slip out of her eyes and a sparkling tear fell as she felt his hand slip out of her grasp and fall to the ground.

    Sierra had forgotten how and when she had come back down to the streets, and she watched as they placed Zach's body in the ambulance and drive away, no lights, no siren.

    Even when the other members of the SWAT and the police department came up to her to question her, she could not speak, for her voice had left her, like Zach. She looked at the Chief of the Police Department through defeated green eyes that no longer sparkled or shined, and he knew. He sighed, his own ghosts from the past surfacing. "Zach will be buried along with your team mates in their private cemetery, and the gang that corrupted Axel will be captured.” With that, he turned and left her to her thoughts. She slowly reached up and dried her damp face. She knew that the Chief would deal with them harshly, but she still could not believe Axel would do this, both to his friends, and her personally.

    Sierra turned, and walked away through the cold rain, She would have her revenge for her, for Axel, and for Zach, and she was going to have it her style- the long, slow, incredibly painful for gang members, style.

© 2010 Caradactyl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow really sucks you in in the beginning, thats really good!!!!! Keep going, i know you doubt yourself, so dont, your really good and decriptive!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 13, 2010

Author

Caradactyl
Caradactyl

Wichita, KS



About
Hey! I'm an average 17 year old and I am one of the many who love to write. Being a typical teenager, I listen to music, I hate doing homework and avoid it when I can, I Facebook, I work at a pizza pl.. more..

Writing
Lucas Lucas

A Chapter by Caradactyl