Stroll Through Domino City

Stroll Through Domino City

A Chapter by FanFicWriter
"

The shy Ryou Bakura meets the devilish spirit of the Millennium Ring - Yami Bakura - after he has found himself a true body - not Ryou anymore. Nobody would think the spirit would like the shy one.

"
Stroll Through Domino City

As the white-haired boy walked through the streets of Domino City, he noticed a familiar figure, someone who had usually been by his side wherever he went - thanks to that of his millennium ring. It wasn't as if the stranger was strange to him in anyway, but yet the young boy was too shy to go talk to him. Bakura had always had a tendancy to take Ryou over whenever he pleased, when he had been the spirit trapped within the ring, now that he was a free person, he didn't seem to pay any attention to the shy one. Ryou sighed softly to himself, as he walked by an alleyway. As always, some a*****e grabbed the shy one and dragged him into the dark alley. He looked up and seen that for once, instead of being some total stranger, it was his friends. Joey Wheeler, Tristan Taylor and Duke Devlin were all smirking down at the white-haired, shy boy.

"W-What do you g-guys want?" Ryou questioned his friends.
"To take that 'thing' away from you!" Tristan growled, grabbing at the shy ones throat, as Joey ripped the millennium ring right of him.
"G-Give it back!" Ryou protested, and tried to grab the item from Joey, but Duke punched him in the stomach, as Tristan just dropped the white-haired boy. "U-Ugh..." He clutched at as stomach, coughing. He was never a strong fighter, and that was why he was always happy with Bakura being around as he would always step in and sort those kind of people out.
"Get him." Joey plainly said. They had once been his friends, but now it seemed like they wanted him dead. The three stronger ones beat down on the shy one and almost left him for dead, as they walked away.

Left beaten and bruised in the alley, a figure stepped out from near the shadows and picked up the shy one. This person seemed dark, but kind as well.
"B-Bakura..." Was the last thing the shy one muttered quitely, before passing out unconscious. The person carried him to the hospital, and gently placed something around his neck. The item that had not long been taken from him minutes ago.

*************

A few hours passed before the shy one regained consciousness within Domino hospital. He looked around to see where he was, until it finally hit him. He remembered being beaten by Joey, Tristan and Duke, people who used to be his friend, and finally realised that he had been hurt so bad, that he needed to be taken to hospital. However, he didn't remember having ever gotten to the hospital, as he knew himself that he had blacked out. So how could he be in the hospital now? Had someone found him?
"So you're finally awake." A voice said from within the shadows of the wall, in the room he was in. The voice seemed familiar, but Ryou didn't recognise it at first.
"Y-You were the one t-to find me?" The shy one managed to weakly say. "T-Thank you."
"You are pathetic, you never could stand up to the likes of them." The figure walked out from within the shadows, shaking his long white hair, similar to that of his own. The only difference that seemed to be different between the two, was that the figure had redish, brown eyes, while his own were brown.
"B-Bakura!" The shy one said, as his eyes widened at the sight of the other. He had thought ever since Bakura had received his own body, that he had not cared about him.
"Hello Ryou." The other smirked devilishly. Bakura had always been the meaner side of the shy one, when they had been one, now he seemed to be still just as mean. He approached the shy one and grabbed his arm, whispering into the shy ones ear. "You are still nothing without me around to help you." He backed away, just as the doctor walked in to check on Ryou

As the doctor left, letting the both of them know that Ryou was fine enough to be able to go home, Bakura looked out the window. Ryou looked over to the other, and smiled a little shyly. Something inside him was telling him that he should never leave his side, and should always be with his darker half, even though they never needed each other anymore. Bakura may have not needed Ryou, but Ryou needed him. He needed to be with Bakura, ever since he had left and got his own body, Ryou's heart had broken, and he felt like he was truly alone, now with him by his side, he felt whole again and he felt happier.

"Ryou." Bakura said, while looking out the window. He was wearing his long black trench coat, as well as his jeans, and if he knew Bakura like he did, he was wearing a plain blue shirt as well.
"Y-Yes?" The shy one blinked, and before he received an answer, the darker half was hugging him close. His embrace was warm and welcoming and it felt safe, even though it was dark as well. Ryou had known various sides to Bakura, but this was one side he had never ever seen, and it was a side that made Ryou feel like he wanted to see more off.


© 2013 FanFicWriter


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

FanFicWriter
This is a FanFiction I am trying to write, based on the shipping of Yami Bakura and Ryou - Tendershipping. Anything relating to Yu-Gi-Oh, I don't take an credit for any of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Hi, I am aware this is a fan story but I know very little about Yu-Gi-Oh except that it was an immensely difficult game and even though I got it for my Gameboy Advance years ago I still couldn't figure it out. Meh - I'm not very good at videogames.

Anyways, for the benefit of virgin readers, you might describe some of the terms. Not only will this be refreshing to those readers who know what you are defining but vital to others who are seeing the words for the first time.

Consider one of the Yu-Gi-Oh episodes. They deliberately design cartoons today so anyone can jump in, feet first, without having to know too much about the plot. And if they do refer to something special in there, they will usually detail it for new watchers, or leave an aura of mystery, promising to reveal it at the end of the episode.

For instance, I have no idea what a "Millenium Ring" is. What does it do ? Why is it important ? Why was it stolen ? All these things add up to lush and lavish additional detail and descriptions you can add to your story and keep the reader both aware and informed.

Additionally a non-descript term like, "shy one" is fine for starting out but it also of benefit to give them a name later. When I was working on a chapter last night, I kept referring to one character as, "The Captain."

I finally realized how silly that was to carry it on as long as I did so I mentioned once at the top, "Captain Corrigan," and afterwards in 3rd person reference as Corrigan, and in direct speech, to show rank authority from his lieutenants, "Cap," and "Captain."

Always name and define your unknowns and the reader won't be left in the dark or confused at the end of the chapter. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

10 Years Ago

Good deal, well - keep me posted then. :7
FanFicWriter

10 Years Ago

I will, I've written and published the next few chapters if you wish to read them? The last chapter .. read more
dw817

10 Years Ago

OK, I've got a little time before I see my Dr. Let me check out the next one.



Reviews

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Hi, I am aware this is a fan story but I know very little about Yu-Gi-Oh except that it was an immensely difficult game and even though I got it for my Gameboy Advance years ago I still couldn't figure it out. Meh - I'm not very good at videogames.

Anyways, for the benefit of virgin readers, you might describe some of the terms. Not only will this be refreshing to those readers who know what you are defining but vital to others who are seeing the words for the first time.

Consider one of the Yu-Gi-Oh episodes. They deliberately design cartoons today so anyone can jump in, feet first, without having to know too much about the plot. And if they do refer to something special in there, they will usually detail it for new watchers, or leave an aura of mystery, promising to reveal it at the end of the episode.

For instance, I have no idea what a "Millenium Ring" is. What does it do ? Why is it important ? Why was it stolen ? All these things add up to lush and lavish additional detail and descriptions you can add to your story and keep the reader both aware and informed.

Additionally a non-descript term like, "shy one" is fine for starting out but it also of benefit to give them a name later. When I was working on a chapter last night, I kept referring to one character as, "The Captain."

I finally realized how silly that was to carry it on as long as I did so I mentioned once at the top, "Captain Corrigan," and afterwards in 3rd person reference as Corrigan, and in direct speech, to show rank authority from his lieutenants, "Cap," and "Captain."

Always name and define your unknowns and the reader won't be left in the dark or confused at the end of the chapter. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

10 Years Ago

Good deal, well - keep me posted then. :7
FanFicWriter

10 Years Ago

I will, I've written and published the next few chapters if you wish to read them? The last chapter .. read more
dw817

10 Years Ago

OK, I've got a little time before I see my Dr. Let me check out the next one.
sweet read ! i'm liking this book !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FanFicWriter

11 Years Ago

Thanks, I'm glad.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013
Tags: Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yaoi, Romance


Author

FanFicWriter
FanFicWriter

United Kingdom



About
I like to write FanFiction. If anyone has any ideas of manga's I could read, so I could try write a FanFic on it, please feel free to message me. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by FanFicWriter