Bakura's Confession

Bakura's Confession

A Chapter by FanFicWriter
"

The shy Ryou Bakura meets the devilish spirit of the Millennium Ring - Yami Bakura - after he has found himself a true body - not Ryou anymore. Nobody would think the spirit would like the shy one.

"
Bakura's Confession

The two of them never moved or said anything for a few minutes, before Bakura cleared his throat, and moved away from the shyer one. Ryou had been enjoying the embrace, and ended up blushing a little softly, looking away from the taller and darker half. That made Bakura chuckle, and slowly walk off, leaving the shy, white-haired boy alone in the dark of the descending night.

 

***********

 

As Ryou walked back to his home, rather quickly, not wanting anything to happen to him again, he stopped for a moment and pondered the question that had been going through his mind the entire time. Did Bakura have feelings for him, like he did Bakura? As he thought on that, he didn't realise that he was slowly being knocked out, as someone had slowly and carefully placed a cloth with liquid on it, knocking him out. Within a mere few seconds, he was out cold, and gone.

 

When Ryou next awoke, he blinked rather confused and lost, to what had happened. His head ached and even though he tried to move, he couldn't. He had been tied up and wasn't strong enough to be able to get free. He really needed Bakura now.

 

************

 

Bakura strolled casually through the city, his long black trench coat and his white hair blowing in the slight breeze, when he ran into Yugi. Even though he hated the Pharaoh, he didn't seem to hate Yugi himself, so when he helped Yugi back to his feet, he decided to be polite to the kinder one.

"Is everything okay?" Bakura questioned, having noticed the urgency in Yugi's actions. The spiky, multy-coloured haired, boy shook his head.

"Ryou is missing." And when Bakura heard that, his eyes widened with shock, horror and anger all at once.

"Any idea where he is?" Bakura said, in almost a growl.

"We're all trying to look for him, but so far nobody has found him anywhere around the city. I was going to the docks to check the warehouses." Yugi explained.

"I'll go check there, and I will let you know if I find him." Without time for Yugi to protest, Bakura was gone and heading towards the docks rather quickly.

 

As soon as Bakura reached the docks, he took out his millennium ring, as they had both wanted to keep it, and had been allowed half of its power each, and used the power of his ring to detect and find Ryou's. At first it didn't seem to work, when suddenly it locked onto something. He ran in the direction and found an abandoned warehouse that was full with rare hunters and a captured Ryou tied up. He seemed rather dazed and Bakura wasn't going to just stand there and allow them to hurt Ryou.

 

***********

 

Within a few minutes, Bakura had annihilated all of the rare hunters and sent them to the shadow realm, before starting to free Ryou. Ryou still seemed dazed, and not his normal self, so Bakura thought that maybe this was the best opportunity to tell Ryou how he felt, as he believed that there was no way Ryou would feel the same for him.

 

As Bakura picked Ryou up into his arms, he sighed a little to himself, knowing that it was now or never, and that he would regret it if he never told the shy one.

"Ryou..." Bakura started to say, stroking the shy ones cheek gently. "I love you... I don't know what I'd do without you. Please be okay. If anything were to happen and I'd lose you, I would fade into the darkness and allow it to consume me. I can't live without you." Bakura almost seemed to be crying. It was clear that his feelings for Ryou were true and not lies.

"B-Bakura..." The shy one weakly spoke, gently wiping away a tear that fell from the darker ones eye.

 

************

 

When Bakura reached the shyer ones appartment, he seen that all of Ryou's worried friends were there, and he placed the shy one onto his feet, seeing as he was now awake, after having fallen asleep in Bakura's arms. Joey and all the others rusehd over, when they seen the both of them. All of them were worried and hoping that Ryou was okay, and bombarding him with questions, as Bakura went to leave. However, that didn't appear to be as easy as he wanted, seeing as when he started to walk away, the smaller one grabbed his arm, preventing him from going anywhere.

"What is it?" Bakura groaned, a little annoyed, and preffering to head home, even though he knew it didn't appear to happen any time soon.

"Please don't go." The shy one spoke, in a quiet voice, looking up into Bakura's eyes, making Bakura look away, to try prevent the smallest blush ever from showing, before sighing in irriation.

"Fine." He said, as Ryou let go, and smiled his shy, soft smile, before heading back over to his concerned friends.

 

They seemed to talk for hours on end, before they all headed home, but what Ryou hadn't noticed, was that during his conversations with his concerned friends, Bakura had slipped away, and seemed to have vanished into the darkness of the night. Ryou seemed rather upset about it, but he wasn't as hurt as he had been, because even though he had been asleep, and not fully himself, he had still heard every word the darker half had said, and that had made him so happy. Bakura felt the same way for Ryou, that he did Bakura, now all Ryou had to do was tell Bakura.



© 2013 FanFicWriter


Author's Note

FanFicWriter
This is a FanFiction I am trying to write, based on the shipping of Yami Bakura and Ryou - Tendershipping. Anything relating to Yu-Gi-Oh, I don't take an credit for any of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on April 16, 2013
Last Updated on April 17, 2013


Author

FanFicWriter
FanFicWriter

United Kingdom



About
I like to write FanFiction. If anyone has any ideas of manga's I could read, so I could try write a FanFic on it, please feel free to message me. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by FanFicWriter