Evil and HUmnas

Evil and HUmnas

A Chapter by SOUL LESS

It's weird: Cruelty. Humans inflicting misery on humans. If someone killed your father you would feel a certain degree of grief. You would probably want revenge. Knowing this, how can men kill thousands of humans each day? It seems impossible. I cannot, must not believe it. Evil cannot exist. 

Think about it. The other day, I saw a photo of an american political figure with his family. Underneath, there was a photo of a family dying. Impossible. He killed them and still had the heart to hug his own children. I wonder what he tells them; Oh I kill people all around the world for fun: women and children and men...oh and I love you. If you had been born in the East I would've killed you. 

It's incredible. How can any human do it. My argument is not limited to America. I talk of humanity...right down to bullying. You hit a kid, just because he's there. He's a human damn it! Try wounding someone in cold blood and you'll see what I mean. It's an act 
repugnant to humanity, but then humans are never humane. A rather grim irony. 

I have but one question; WHEN DID YOU FORSAKE YOURSELVES? 
A child will never do such a thing. He is taught inhumanity...and there comes a time when his pride strips him of all humanity. A point when he forsakes himself and his humanity, plundering and looting without cause or conscience.

I couldn't believe in EVIL when I was younger. I never could hurt anybody...it seemed so perfectly unnatural. 
Now I don't know what to think. No human could hurt another if he were in his right mind. Damn it!
 


© 2012 SOUL LESS


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fact is, there are two sides to this coin. Evil and love. But love is a choice, which means there has to be something else to choose from. Something as compelling as love, evil. Good and evil are black and white. Some people mentioned conscience...a story is told in Indian folklore conscience is a triangle stone in the heart, and when you do something evil, it turns and the sides bit into the heart. But after time the points get eroded. But now the question is, who decides evil? A human? Everyone would have different rules. Doesn't work. But what if we had God who created us and told us what evil really is and what the rules are. If evolution were true, than why are we moral? According to evolution if I were to walk in, kill a girl's boyfriend and rape her, I've done good. Because I was stronger than her boyfriend, I was smart enough to bring a gun. He shouldn't reproduce, but my seed must go on. Ask most people and they would say that is completely wrong. And I agree. I believe in a God. Who created morality and gave the choice to his people...love or evil. When we chose evil in the garden, he sent his son to take the penalty for that evil. All we need to do is accept the gift and surrender to God.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SOUL LESS

10 Years Ago

Exactly, My Philosophy on Philosophy. Couldn't have put it better myself. Well, maybe I could have. .. read more
Mike Wolfe

10 Years Ago

Precisely, and if we were created by God, then he decides the rules. That determines what is evil, a.. read more
The world is filled with shades of gray, there are so many areas that cannot simply be black or white. The labels of good and evil are creations that our species applies to actions that we find displeasing. What one views as evil, another may view as necessary. This politician you mentioned, I assume you mean to say that he is involved in the military in some sense and ordered an airstrike or bombing that killed civilians. In his mind, this was regrettable, but not evil. Even with what I've stated, to deny that such a notion or actions exist is juvenile. There are those who gladly wrap themselves in the cloak of evil and act accordingly. Would you deny serial killers exist? Would you deny that dictators do no do things that are deplorable and evil. If you do, then you need to expand your world view.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Linda Marie Van Tassell

10 Years Ago

If "mankind cannot decide what is wrong and what is right, what is good or what is evil," how then c.. read more
SOUL LESS

10 Years Ago

Conscience, huh? Well, it does exist, but it's debatable. For example, different people across diffe.. read more
Linda Marie Van Tassell

10 Years Ago

We are endowed with free will and a conscience. Mankind decides what is wrong or right, according t.. read more
This is very interesting, and also very sad. I do feel our world is falling into darkness, more and more every day, it seems. I think this chapter brings the effect of that into light.

A wonderfully written chapter. You write with insight, and strong emotion.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calissa Knox

10 Years Ago

I really liked your quotes! :)
SOUL LESS

10 Years Ago

Thanks :) So did I :p
Calissa Knox

10 Years Ago

That's great. :)
Well... I can certainly find it in my heart to hurt you if I get that chance. It is all a cycle of habit, thrill, curiosity and convenience.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

444 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 16, 2012
Last Updated on September 16, 2012


Author

SOUL LESS
SOUL LESS

Nakushita, Kansuki



About
I am a boy. I love English Literature. I love to write. Some people hate me for it, but for me writing is like an escape from the real world. Its like reading a book except that I control what happens.. more..

Writing