Quotes

Quotes

A Chapter by FaytheFey
"

If you see anything that you recognise, I release all rights to their rightfull owners. I do not make a profit off of this. Just some quotes I've picked. I know it's long, please bare with me.

"

1st person, "Don't annoy the insane person."

2nd Person, "It's crazy, you stupid hobo."

 

I’m not trying to be difficult… It’s natural.

 

I got out of bed… for this?

 

I tried to be good, but I got bored.

 

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day… tomorrow isn’t lookin’ to good either.

 

Every great idea I have gets me into trouble.

 

It’s all fun and games until the flying monkeys attack.

 

Curiosity may have killed the cat but at least it had the guts to do something.

 

Be proud of your imaginary friend; it loves you.

 

It can be better to blend in when those who stick out are getting picked off by man eating tuna fish.

 

Life is not to short, what will you do longer?

 

Live life so that when you die even the undertaker will cry.  -William Penn

 

I love to sleep...my life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake. (too true.)

 

You say psycho like it's a bad thing.

 

"How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. " - Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

 

Stupidity Has No Cure.

 

Friends vs Best Friends

 

Friend: Calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs.

Best Friend: Calls your parents by their first names.

 

Friend: Has never seen you cry.

Best Friend: Has always had the best shoulder to cry on.

 

Friend: Never asks for anything to eat or drink.

Best Friend: Opens the fridge and makes herself at home.

 

Friend: Asks you to write down your number.

Best Friend: They ask you for their number, because they can't remember it.

 

Friend: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.

Best Friend: Has a closet full of your stuff.

 

Friend: Only knows a few things about you.

Best Friend: Could write a biography on your life story.

 

Friend: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.

Best Friend: Will always go with you.

 

Friend: Will comfort you when he leaves you.

Best Friend: Will ago up to him, and, in the middle of all his friends ask, "It's because your gay, isn't it?"

 

Friend: If you get put in jail will come bail you out.

Best friend: Will be sitting beside you saying “We’re screwed.”

 

You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to try to live without them.

 

You where given this life because you are strong enough to live it.

 

Everything's always alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end.

 

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...its learning to dance in the rain.

 

Hello, this is your life speaking. You have no idea what you are doing, do you?

 

When life gives you lemons….. Make grape juice…..And let the rest of the world fall into chaos trying to figure out how you did it!!!!!!!!! (this came from a picture I have)

 

Please, don’t follow in my foot steps, I run into walls.

 

When you laugh I will laugh, When you cry I will cry, When you jump out a window I will laugh even harder and see you at the hospital.

 

When every thing is coming your way, your in the wrong lane.

 

I have always walked beside you and when you saw only one set of foot prints in the sand, it was then that I picked you up and carried you.(can’t remember where some of these came from, sorry.)

 

Let me know if I say anything that offends you, I might want to offend you again later.

 

Don’t talk, you make my brain go fuzzy " Moonsign (^_^) (I have quite a few quotes from Moonsign.)

 

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

 But I have promises to keep,

 and miles to go before I sleep.

And many miles to go before I sleep.

Moonsign (Robert Frost, “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening”)

 

I know Karate… and several other dangerous sounding words.

 

How to Survive Traveling with Shinobi, Rule 1: Never insult the highly trained assassin no matter their age or size. Rule 2: Don’t insult the ones assigned to protect you. (you can insult the ones not protecting you)

 

Person 1 - I'm at the top of a mountain, and he in the valley below, all I know to do is go to the edge and look down, what can I do?

Person 2 - You jump.

 

Person 1 - If you break his heart I'll kill you...........Person 2 -  If I break his heart, you won't have to.

 

Then at your bidding, my King, I go.

 

42 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY

 

1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and

point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

 

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

 

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want

fries with that.

 

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".

 

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has

gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

 

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling

diamonds".

 

7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the

prophecy".

 

8. Don't use any punctuation.

 

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

 

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious

face.

 

11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".

 

12. Sing along at the opera.

 

13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical

sounds all day at work.

 

14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

 

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their

party because you're not in the mood.

 

16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock

Bottom.

 

17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"

 

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot

yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!!"

 

19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are

going to have to let one of you go."

 

20. A way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . .

e-mail this to someone to make them smile and laugh. Its called therapy.

 

21. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"

22. Stand silent and motionless in the corner of an elevator facing the wall without getting off.

23. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.

24. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.

25. Meow occasionally.

26. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of  THEM," and back away slowly

27. Say DING at each floor.

28. Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.

29. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

30. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."

31. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"

32 Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.

33. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space." Then step away, when they stare at you say, “I’m not allowed to stand in it either.”

34. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

35. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

36. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.

37. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Fred, How's your day been?"

38. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"

39. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.

40. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.

41. Swat at flies that don't exist.

42. When you get inside start laughing until you get off.

 

Because the things worth living for are also worth fighting for.

 

The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour. ~Japanese Proverb

 

I'm not crazy, Mom had me tested, I swear.

 

Quote " A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. Fortune Cookie.

 

Quote " You will be hungry again in one hour. Fortune Cookie.

 

Quote " It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Fortune Cookie.

 

Quote " One extends one’s limits by exceeding them. Fortune Cookie.

 

Quote - We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. Unknown.

 

Quote - "An old man, going a lone highway,
Came, at the evening, cold and gray,
To a chasm, vast, and deep, and wide,
Through which was flowing a sullen tide.

The old man crossed in the twilight dim;
The sullen stream had no fears for him;
But he turned, when safe on the other side,
And built a bridge to span the tide.

"Old man," said a fellow pilgrim, near,
"You are wasting strength with building here;
Your journey will end with the ending day;
You never again must pass this way;
You have crossed the chasm, deep and wide-
Why build you a bridge at the eventide?"

The builder lifted his old gray head:
"Good friend, in the path I have come," he said,
"There followeth after me today,
A youth, whose feet must pass this way.

This chasm, that has been naught to me,
To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be.
He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;
Good friend, I am building the bridge for him.”

 

 

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Dr.Suess.

 



© 2010 FaytheFey


Author's Note

FaytheFey
Please excuse anything you find offensive. Anything you may recognize is not mine, all copy-rights go to there owners. I make no profit off of this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Newly edited.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
1 Review
Added on June 23, 2010
Last Updated on September 28, 2010
Tags: Quote


Author

FaytheFey
FaytheFey

About
I don't really wright all that much, and when I do, it just sucks. more..

Writing
I believe I believe

A Story by FaytheFey


Time Time

A Story by FaytheFey