Chapter 2: On the road

Chapter 2: On the road

A Chapter by FeatherFang1699
"

Brin and the others train together for what seems like the last time before heading out on their quest.

"

"Alright you maggots listen up, you will start your special mission today," Gramren the dwarf said. "You are tasked with taking care of the gods of the Yoxiavar realm."

Brin, Kilprax, Uhtlus and Zix look at Gramren like he was speaking another language. "Um sir," Brin said weakly. "We aren't skilled enough to fight gods yet." The others agreed with him.

"Stop whining Brin!" Gramren yelled. "You are skilled enough to fight our gods. You just aren't believing in yourself. Now, lets go over the moves you learned yesterday before you head out."

It took the group a few hours to go over the moves because Uhtlus and Zix were being lazy as usual. Brin was always the first to figure out the moves for advanced sword fighting while Kilprax was second and Uthlus was third. Zix was the last to figure out because he wasn't getting the moves.

"Just as I expected, you are a bunch of spineless maggots." Gramren finally said once the group was finally done. "Look at Brin. He figured out and finished the moves faster than any of you. Follow his example on your quest and you might learn something or at the very least, survive." He walked over to Brin and patted Brin on the back. The other looked at Brin and Gramren in disgust and jealousy.

"Alright, it is now time for you to start your journey." Gramren said. "It'll be a long, hard quest but I know that you are strong enough to do it." Uthlus and Zix snickered after Gramren finished. Gramren walked over to them making a furious look. "What is so damn funny?!"

"Nothing sir." Uthlus and Zix said.

"You're god damn right maggots." Gramren said. "Next time I hear you two laugh, you can kiss your asses goodbye." He stood back in his original place and looked at the group of warriors standing in front of him. "Now this is the group of warriors I want to see. Ready to take on anything thrown at them. Good luck on your quest and get back here safe."

Brin, Kilprax, Uthlus and Zix made their way to The Temple Of The Gods which is where they needed to be to face the gods. The thing is that they didn't have strong enough weapons to fight the gods.

"I know of a place where we can improve our weapons." Kilprax said. "We're gonna need to go underwater."

End of Chapter 2.


© 2018 FeatherFang1699


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on July 24, 2018
Last Updated on July 24, 2018


Author

FeatherFang1699
FeatherFang1699

Clarksville, TN



About
I'm an amateur writer writing for fun and hopefully able to get a as a job as a writer. I write in a few genres like Fantasy and Science Fiction, but Fantasy is my go to genre. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by FeatherFang1699