Desciption & Author's Note

Desciption & Author's Note

A Chapter by Autumn T.

Raven Magdolin is one of the few people in the world who are "mediums" of sorts to the dreams of others. When she repeatedly gets trapped in the nightmares of a boy named Varen, she befriends him and discovers why his dreams are so violent and always involve the same middle-aged man wearing a suit. While helping him recover from the trauma this man caused him, a certain spark ignites between the two teens. But if she were to get too involved with Varen, she would pass this ability- this curse- on to him like an STD. Will she allow him to suffer from her biggest problem and let their romance be? Or will she sacrifice what feels like everything to spare him the suffering of having the mind of a Dreamcatcher?

 

 Okay guys, so first of all, I hope you like the story. :) I know it flips between present and past tense, but I'll fix that later. I tried writing it in present-tense this time, and it didn't work out too well. I decided to give up part of the way through. If you like this, then go check out some of my other poems and stories! I'm pretty sure you'll like them. Thanks a lot for reading!


Hope you enjoy!

~Autumn


© 2011 Autumn T.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on October 13, 2011
Last Updated on October 13, 2011


Author

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

Rockford, MI



About
,___, I have one thing to say: If you don't like me, [O.o] I don't care. That's all there is to it. I've been /)__) beaten around enough, insulted enough, -"--"- humiliated enough that it do.. more..

Writing
The Wolf The Wolf

A Poem by Autumn T.


Fire Fire

A Poem by Autumn T.