Character Profile

Character Profile

A Chapter by Wrapped In Plastic
"

~The character profile for Audrey Horne.

"
Audrey Horne
19
Looks: (Sherilyn Fenn in the early 90s) & Audrey has mid neck length dark brunette bobbed hair styled into a mock 1950s curled hairdo, her eyebrows match her hair colour and they are very arched and fairly thick. She has piercing light blue eyes outlined by immaculately done thin black eyeliner and she has a small beauty spot by her right eye. Audrey is almost never seen without her warm firebrick red lipstick. Her frame is small but with a delicate hourglass shape, though she is fairly short at 5"4. She has a captivating look about her and she looks as if she was a pin-up girl taken straight out of the 1950s.
Wearing: Audrey dresses with vintage grace and she keeps it lady-like by always wearing skirts. Today she is wearing a long sleeved plain red cashmere jumper neatly tucked into a beige, dark grey and black woolen tartan skirt. On her feet she is wearing a pair of lacquered red kitten heels. She is wearing a small sparkly diamond ring on her right index finger.
Personality: Audrey is coy, charming and appears to be confident and aware of her own strength. She likes to give off the impression that she isn't vulnerable and that she is fully capable of taking charge of situations, and herself. Audrey isn't afraid to get seductive with others, she completely plays on it and can use it to her full manipulation. But unbeknownst to everybody else, all of that is a mask for how she truly feels inside. In reality, she is vulnerable and is just looking to feel love from somebody as she has never felt it before. However, Audrey will never share her secrets to others, she keeps an air of mystery around her, she wouldn't even know where to begin with telling anybody how she truly feels inside. 
Biography: Audrey is the youngest child of Benjamin Horne, the wealthiest and one of the most respected men in the small seemingly placid town of Twin Peaks, Washington, USA. To somebody who doesn't know her, her life would seem ideal, but for Audrey, it's really anything but. Her mother is borderline abusive and her 27 year old brother, Johnny has the mentality of a 3rd grader and her father is never around, though the few times he is, he blames Audrey for his problems. When she was a toddler, she pushed her brother down the stairs and her mother has blamed her throughout her whole life over it, making Audrey feel incredibly guilty and incredibly lonely. A doctor proved that Johnny's mindset was caused by an early childhood trauma making him revert to being younger, it was nothing to do with Audrey, but she was still blamed nonetheless. People created rumours about her and her brother when she was younger and she has always been forced to stand up for herself leaving no room to beshy. In elementary school, people just viewed her as a spoiled rich girl and they didn't want to associate themselves with her, so she has been trying to prove that she isn't like that by creating an image for herself. Audrey has spent her whole young life fighting for everything, love, attention, all of it. However, she was never a popular girl, in high school she was just labelled as a troublemaker and never made any close friends, just many acquaintances. 
Other: After the events of the murder of Laura Palmer shaking up the town of Twin Peaks, her father going through a brief spout of insanity, and Audrey almost being killed by a bomb when she was doing a civil protest, Audrey packed up and left the town to start a new life elsewhere. She has been to alternate realities and dealt with malevolent spirits and watched the people around her go insane (though she's not much better) and she's watched people around her continuously die. Audrey has a fragile mind but hides it with her femme fatale exterior, good looks and seductive persona. 


© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on July 24, 2014
Last Updated on July 24, 2014


Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing