Example writing

Example writing

A Chapter by Wrapped In Plastic
"

A small draft.

"
Audrey Horne had had a rather uneventful day, things just weren't as fun as they used to be. She had moved to a small suburb of New York and it was all so completely alien to her. Obviously she had travelled worldwide a lot since her family were stinking rich but she had never lived anywhere else apart from Twin Peaks. She was a smart girl, she had expected to feel weird but not quite this weird. A sigh escaped her red lips as she removed the last traces of her makeup from the day. Audrey hadn't seen anybody remotely interesting, everybody was faceless in New York, they all blended into each other and looked the same to her. All in all, it was a major disappointment to her. She finished off her cigarette before climbing into bed. Her new apartment was comfortable and decorated to her tastes (vintage chic was her middle name) but everything still felt completely empty. Audrey didn't know anybody and nobody knew Audrey. As she laid down on her side, she remembered what Agent Cooper had once said about her whilst she slept - "She looks like an angel." Was that true? Audrey didn't really know. After a while of pondering meticulously, the blue eyed doll eventually settled down and drifted off into her dream realm. Her dream realm was most peculiar, it featured a room with red velvet curtains and a black and white checkered floor. She was wearing a white puffy dress and dressed like The Queen of Hearts. Slow, smooth jazz music played and she sat on a red velvet bed. Her dreamland reflected her desire for romance yet it was also tangled with confusion and a certain degree of sordidness. 


© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on July 24, 2014
Last Updated on July 24, 2014


Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing