Positivity

Positivity

A Poem by Jonathan P
"

Enjoy that s**t.

"

September 1, 20 days of summer left. try not to waste em. how we gonna do that? maybe get outside now and then.  get up early and watch a sunrise perhaps. next nice day, stay outside all day. wonder around. enjoy the weather. sure it’s hazy today. so what? at least it’s comfortable. what else can you do? not a whole lot really. look on the bright side. don’t worry too much. I have gone deep into my mind. really deep. further than I thought was possible, and now I know I can go so much deeper. but there is no point obsessing over it. Just live it up, and stop worrying about every little thing. I mean, if you’re worried about something, just go ahead and confront it. If you’ve got something you think you need to do, just go ahead and get it done. You’re allowed to be light. You’re allowed to carry on like you don’t give a f**k. you’re allowed to actually not give a f**k. you can still be considerate. you can still give others what they need, but you can do it on your own terms. why the f**k not? If you want to do something fun, go on and do that thing. If you can’t figure out what that thing is, just remember that living is kinda fun. even when you’re down and out, and broke and feeling a little hopeless, you can still find something to enjoy. you can aim your lense at the things that make you happy.  Its alright to just be a positive m**********r no matter what. I mean the world is going to do it’s thing and life is going to come at you and f**k with you in unexpected ways. You might as well be positive about that s**t. if you can find the good in the bad, imagine what you can do with the good. It’s not a mindfuck either. it’s simply choosing to see one thing while not really paying as much attention to the other. I’m guessing that people do it all the time.It’s my turn. I’m ok with it. I want to be that person that exudes pure positivity, pure optimism. I want people to hate and envy me for being the happiest person in the room, and I want to take that negativity and show them that they can be that too.It’s time to start looking people in the eye and smiling at them. Right in the eyes and smile. strangers, people that don’t even like you, who cares? smile at that m**********r. If they don’t smile back it’s their problem. positivity, like why the f**k not? enjoy, savour, get right down into every little moment and situation and enjoy the hell out of that s**t. That’s what I’m here for. I don’t even care. put me in some soul sucking job. I’ll smile through it, and laugh through it. I will turn it positive just like me. I’m tired of all of the negativity and cynicism. You want to point out the negatives and try to drag me into that s**t? that’s fine I’ll smile right back at your sad silly f*****g face. I’m going to feel good about myself from now on. I know I’m a good person. I know that I am willing to go deep on life. I’m happy with who I am. And I’m ready to take who I am to the next level. not out of dissatisfaction, that ‘s the wrong reason. I recognize that now.I’m going to improve myself because it will open the doors to more enjoyment and even more positivity and that is what I am all about. I will be positive and outgoing and assertive and I will not back down from challenges and I will do as I please, and I will enjoy all of that.

© 2016 Jonathan P


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was very inspiring!!! where were you two years ago?????

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jonathan P

7 Years Ago

I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 1, 2016
Last Updated on September 1, 2016

Author

Jonathan P
Jonathan P

Canada



About
I am new to creative writing, and I am hoping to do a lot of it and get better at it. Since I have begun I have noticed how therapeutic it is to get the words out. I have diverse interests, including .. more..

Writing
blue-jay blue-jay

A Poem by Jonathan P