Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Fnaf fan
"

A chapter of my 9-11 year old book.

"
She went onward with her mission, unaware of the danger ahead of her. The small town was surrounded by a swamp, crawling with insects and other creatures. She made her way through the swamp, skipping stones across the rivers and dodging many flying insects on the way. She thought it was strange, she had been in this swamp before, doing the same things but now everything way more lively and more vibrant - unlike she'd ever seen in before. As she jumped across the stepping stones she had layed on the lake in the large swamp, she thought about how long this would take her - she had already taken so long just getting through here and it was almost sunrise from what she could tell through the thick willow canopy. She was hoping to get back to her family before they woke up, but that wasn't possible if she wanted to get the gems - which she desperately did. She persevered and told herself that if she pushed on without many breaks, she could get there and back before sunrise the next day. She hoped...


© 2022 Fnaf fan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 14, 2022
Last Updated on October 14, 2022


Author

Fnaf fan
Fnaf fan

Birkenhead, Woodside, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy creepy things and art and have amazing friends. I am only young but I am very creative. more..

Writing
EMMA EMMA

A Chapter by Fnaf fan