Through the middle of the night

Through the middle of the night

A Chapter by Forevermore

I arrived at the party after a four block drive, my eyes opened wide to the all white bricked two-story house as I approached. I entered the door to smell the aroama of nacho cheese, and pizza. It was so packed I had to squeeze through the dance floor filled with girls dancing on each other, and guys dancing with their beers.

 

"Adrian!!" I heard a loud scream over the loud rock playing. 

 

There stood Moe, and Rosie.

 

"Whazzup bro!" Moe yelled over the music.

 

"Out to party tonight." I yelled back to him.

 

Rosie immediately pulled me into the kitchen through the crowd, and hands me an ice cole beer. I watched her as she finished hers to grab another one. I approached the dance floor once again with a beer in my hand. I began twisting the top with my shirt, I k=noticed two girls on the other side of the room glancing at me with a smerk. I looked at Rosie and began drinking. After my second beer, I was tipped, I needed to eat.

 

"Come on A, you need to eat right now." Rosie said as she pulled me by my arm.

 

 



© 2012 Forevermore


Author's Note

Forevermore
what are your predictions from the start of the story to now?
point out spelling, punctuation, and grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012