Murder of Annie Hallowell

Murder of Annie Hallowell

A Story by world gone mad
"

This is what i started to write while in english class at my high school. tell me what u think and if i should still work on it or if i should ditch it.

"

The murder of Annie Hallowell

 

 

Chapter 1

The crime scene discovered

 

 

The murder of Annie Hallowell was a big surprise to every one who knew her. Annie had gone out with some friends and never came back, until someone had found her body in their backyard. The police were called and all there for questioning.

“Hello my name is Detective brown. Would you please tell me your name and your relationship with Annie?” The detective asked

“My name is Arnold Evens and I was Annie’s best friend.”

“Well Mr. Evens where were you and Annie headed on the night in question?” detective Brown asked with a warming smile. Detective Brown was a very secretive person. However, he had his ways when it came to asking people questions. Detective Brown was very tall for his age, which was twenty-four. He has short black hair and hidden behind his black lenses of his sunglasses were green eyes. He wore a black suite with a grey tie and black leather shoes.

“Ann and I were going to our favorite place to hang out which was a club near our town. The club had very loud music and Ann said, well yelled that she had to use the girl’s room. However, she never came out. I was getting very worried that something was wrong so I asked a girl if she would go into the bathroom to see if she was in there but she said she didn’t see anyone.” Arnold was a very shy boy with shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes shone beneath his glasses. Detective Brown was trying to but with no prevail, read Arnolds face to see if there was any remorse in his losing of Annie. Arnold had a blank face and to Detective Brown this was very suspicious.

“Ok, you may go now.”  

"Thank you Detective."

"Please call me Nelsen." 

as Arnold got up to leave Nelsen could notice a nervous twitch.

© 2010 world gone mad


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on May 17, 2010

Author

world gone mad
world gone mad

johnson , VT



About
I love to write! its always been my dream to get one of my stories published and this website might help me to become a better writer so that dream can come true. more..

Writing