ME?

ME?

A Chapter by EdenEve
"

She goes into a minor depression but pulls herself through but cant find a word to describe herself while at a job at the YMCA she meets hottie # 2, Elie who has her in a bunch. Will she date him? or will she take a break from the bipolar world of dating?

"

I was falling into the blue and as I stared up at the cruel eye’s I used to call my   “boyfriend” a pang of sympathy hit my gut as I stared at my old self up above……

  I was flying into a new me but yet I still didn’t know what it would be, the colors started shifting testing each color of the rainbow and every other in-between as I passed through  my “old me” phases. At first it was yellow as I remembered the day Derik and I became a couple......

     I was walking through the corridor of my school’s new magnet building getting a headache from the paint fumes thinking

                        How in the hell do people get a high off this, ewwww

 Everywhere I looked bright and obnoxious colors adorned each different face of the curvy new hall. A fish tank that was set into the that wall was wider than I was tall filled a good portion of this tiny building and it was only one wall, but the creepy thing about it was that it had no fish. Derik was casually strutting down the hall like he owned the place which should have been the first clue that he was a cheating a*****e, but the idiot in me didn’t actually look at his true self. The only thing I saw was a 5’ 11”, blond, hazel eyed god that looked like he could rule the world in one twitch of his pinky finger. Boy was I an idiot then.

 “hey Jayden whats up”

“nothing much, you?”

“same here, but hey I wanted to ask you a question”

“hit me i’m all ears”

   My chest started pounding and I was only talking to him, I wonder what I would feel like to kiss those lips?

            “ummmmmm….. weeelllll would you be my girlfriend?”

    My heart stopped as he spoke the words

      Maybe I could try playing hard to get, but wait, what if he changes his mind and decides he doesn’t like me after all, what would I do then?

   The idiot in me responded all on it own “Yes” I hastily replied. (stupid, stupid Jayden)

 

 

 

Then the surroundings turned blue as I remembered the depression I went through     

   when I got the tell tale text of a break up………

Derik: Jayden u there?

                         Me: Yea, Wassup?

Derik: nuthin much but I need to talk to you

Me: hit me im all eyes

Derik: ummmmm……………..

                        Me:?

            Derik: I think we need to broaden our horizons

Broaden our horizons? , what does that mean?

        Me: Derik what do u mean?

            Derik: I think we need to break up

I blinked hoping to wash away the text that darkened the screen 

            Derik: hey are u there?

As I read the last message the screen went dark, It wasn’t because I turned it off, it was   

    because somehow I fainted.

******************************************************************

The room got brighter as I woke up to get away from the past

Ugh, the old me is such an idiot.

 



© 2009 EdenEve


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on June 14, 2009
Last Updated on June 16, 2009


Author

EdenEve
EdenEve

Writing
DRIVING FOOL? DRIVING FOOL?

A Chapter by EdenEve


PIANO? PIANO?

A Chapter by EdenEve