The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by G10

It was a beautiful day outside this Friday afternoon. The colors of the world were vibrant under the gleam of the sunlight shining through the blue skies, piercing the clouds that tried to block it's rays.

Things were just as beautiful at Shinning Stars High School (S.S. for short.) Well, it was beautiful for almost everyone.

A metal crash sounded throughout the hallway, and a female body every so slightly slumped on the locker. A large man, at least 6 feet in height, stood before the girl; the same girl he had pushed into the locker seconds before. This man, Zack, was head of the football team, a man with a muscular build and had never lost a fight nor had he ever backed down from a challenge. Popular with most people in the school, few dared to mess with his superiority.

"Hey, knock it off," a voice said.
"Who said that? Is someone telling me what to do?" Zack questioned.
"I said knock it off, don't touch her," the voice said again.
"Show yourself, wimp!" Zack shouted back in reply.

A boy stepped forward, and this boy was Leo; a boy who didn't talk much and didn't really have any friends. He was 6 feet tall but skinny, so he didn't give off an opposing look like Zack did.

"Ah, so it's you! You're the one trying to oppose me? A wimp like you?" Zack said, trying to scares off Leo.
"You shouldn't bully girls, especially that one" Leo stated calmly.
"Hm? And why's that? She gonna beat me to a pulp? Ha! In your dreams, shithead!" Zack boasted.
"No, it's not her you should be worried about, it's me" Leo said with a cold stare.
"Why you little..." Zack grabbed to collar on Leo's shirt. "I'll show you who's really the one running the show here. Meet me on the football field after school so I can teach you a lesson" Zack let go and walked away with his two buddies that were almost always beside him.

Leo rushed over to the girl. "Emi, are you okay?" Leo said to the girl.
"Y-yes...I'll be fine." Emi said softly.

Emi was Leo's only friend, as well as his girlfriend. She was rather quiet, but more social that Leo ever was. She was also skinny and was about 5 feet 6 inches tall. Nobody knew what she saw in Leo, but they've been together for a while now.

"Why was he picking on you?" Leo said, concerned.
"He shoved past me in the hallway and when I told him to apologize he thought I was trying to start something..." Emi stated. "Are you actually going to fight him?"
"Of course I am; I only like to fight if it's absolutely necessary" Leo said.
"Just don't..." Emi started to speak, "Don't hurt him too bad, okay? He might be a jerk but he doesn't deserve everything you've got."
"I know, I know," Leo said reassuringly, "I feel the same way."
"Well, we'd better get to class, we're already late" Emi said.

And with that the couple departed and when their separate ways for the rest of the school day.


© 2017 G10


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on January 9, 2017
Last Updated on January 9, 2017


Author

G10
G10

Writing
The First Fight The First Fight

A Chapter by G10


Un:Beknownst Un:Beknownst

A Book by G10