The First Fight

The First Fight

A Chapter by G10

The sun was still shinning brightly at 3:00 in the afternoon oh that Friday. The colors still bloomed brightly and birds could be heard singing their songs off in the distance.

When Zack arrived at the football field with his two comrades, Leo was already there, waiting patiently on a bench.

"Hey, shithead, get up. It's time for you to find out what happens when you mess with me" Zack said strongly.
"What're those two guys doing here? Plan to gang up on me?" Leo questioned.
"No, just you and me fightin today. They're just here in case somethin goes wrong" Zack stated.
Leo didn't believe him, but they wouldn't be a problem either way.

Leo stood up off the bench as Zack put his fists up. Leo stood there, hand in his pockets, as silent as the passing breeze.

"Hey, do somethin will ya?" Zack said, mildly confused as Leo's actions.
"Go ahead" Leo said calmly.
"What was that?" Zack replied.
"I said go ahead. Make your move. You said you'd show me what would happen if I messed with you, but you haven't done a thing" Leo was as calm as ever.
"Oh that's it, I've had enough of your s**t" Zack threw a powerful punch, aimed right at Leo's head.

Zack was confused, he had swore he hit Leo, yet his fist just passed through him like he was made of air. Zack never did realize what happened, but it was an afterimage Zack had punched. Leo dodged the punch with extreme speed, unthinkable speed.

Suddenly, a hot pain hit Zack in the left of his stomach; he was falling over towards the ground. Leo had hit him with a blindingly fast punch. Suddenly, a punch as fast as a bullet jabbed Zack's right cheek and he felt it shatter. He started to fall back to the left, until suddenly, he was hit by a flurry of punches, perhaps a hundred or more. These were weaker than the other two, but the onslaught made Zack's entire body feel numb. His feet lifted off the ground and he went flying back, skidding along the grassy field.

The two people Zack had brought with him were terrified. Terrified at what just happened, terrified that Leo didn't look the slightest bit tired, and terrified that they might be next.

They may have been terrified, but they had to stick up for themselves, and show that they were tougher than Zack, especially when they worked together.

They both rushed towards Leo with all their might, but with a sudden kick to the legs and a punch in the gut, Leo had them both knocked down in an instant.

As Leo started to walk back home, he looked over his shoulder at the guys.
"Hey, sorry about this, but I hope you've learned a lesson" Leo said.

Zack's companions lay on the field for a while, listening to the birds chirp, and letting the sun soak into their skin. They thought about their past choices, and choices they have yet to make, before deciding that being top of the school wasn't really worth it in the long run.


© 2017 G10


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on January 9, 2017
Last Updated on January 9, 2017


Author

G10
G10

Writing
The Beginning The Beginning

A Chapter by G10


Un:Beknownst Un:Beknownst

A Book by G10