Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Gabbie
"

Skin like Fish. (Warning: Offensive Language&Gruesome Scenes)

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Chapter 4 .



Chapter 4: Skin like Fish.

 
 
 
 
I saw light moving as I had my eyes closed. The smell was almost unbearable. I could taste the air. It was a smoky and rusty blood flavor in my mouth. I was so weak that I could move my hands; but when I tried I really couldn’t. My eye opened, since I had the strength to at least do that.
What I saw frightened me; my arms were locked onto a metal bed. I tired to speak and nothing came out. It all dawned on me.
I remember hear those words. It echoed in my empty mind.
 
‘Butch told me...if a kid can’t sing or if something happened to them so they can’t sing; they kill them - they don’t kill you on the spot. I herd if they can fix you they won’t kill you; but if they can’t they will run fucked up tests on you. The place is nicknamed The Forbidden Shelter…’
It all made sense now. My throat was all messed up. ‘The Forbidden Shelter eh? It doesn’t look all that scary…’ I said bravely.
I leaned my head up. It was in a boring empty hall way to say the least. Some lights were on; but some were blinking as if it was going to burn out.
Nothing was on the walls, and nothing in the hall other than me.
To be honest it wasn’t even scary. I smiled.
‘I don’t understand what’s so scary about this. It just looks like an empty Clinic.’ I thought.
I herd a couple stomping sounds as if someone was walking over. It was behind me and I couldn’t turn around.
‘You must be new here hu?’ the voice was deep and scratchy.
I nodded and thought ‘How would he know?’
‘Oh and I can tell because you’re not crying… but don’t worry well have a fun time believe Me.’ he stared to push my metal bed down the hallway.
The rooms were all empty. I didn’t understand too much of what was going on. We came to the end of the hallway. There were two big white doors with no windows on them. ‘Come lets get you all fixed up.’ He said with a twisted smile.
I squeezed my hand; and now I started to get a little nervous.



© 2009 Gabbie


Author's Note

Gabbie
++Note:
Some offensive Language & Bloody Scenes++
Read and Review Okay?
Be as mean as you want, criticism is better than none.
++Note:
Spelling Errors are common is their speaking sequences++



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4 Views
Added on September 6, 2009
Last Updated on September 6, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Gabbie
Gabbie

London, WA



About
Escape: Chapter 4 - Typing in Progress... The names Gabbie. I am sixteen and i am in high school. I'd say i am a bit different... I live for today, and think about tomorrow. There'.. more..

Writing