Welcome to Zaphoryth

Welcome to Zaphoryth

A Chapter by Author X

Chapter: 1

Da dum da dum da Oh hello! I didn't hear you come in, have a seat please. Would you like some Tea, Coffee, Water? No? Okay then, well I know you're not here for any refreshments you're here to hear one of my story's from my past....oh my name? I'm sorry but I don't just give my name to anyone, though...for the sake of you having something to call me just call me AuthorX or just Author for short. Let's see here now which story shall I tell to you.....hmmmmm Oh! Here's a good one, The Infernal and Witch story its a long one so I hope you're cozy,now that that's chosen let's begin. Our story begins in the land of Zaphoryth a land full of monsters, men and magic and the two people this story focuses on. We begin in a tavern full of Dwarfs, Elves, and a Tiefling who everyone seems to have their eyes on, he sits alone drinking mead and watching the other patrons. The patrons paying as much attention to him as he does them as they notice his size and stature when he walked in he stood 6'2 (187.96 for those of you not in the US) and seem'd to weigh about 200 lbs (90.7185 kg) his skin as red as blood and eyes piercingly yellow horns that curved around his head and a tail that hangs just off the ground, they also took note of his clothing and what hung from his back he wore leather reinforced with iron and on his back were two Scimitars both slightly glowing with different auras and as terrifying as he looked he spoke with a softer sounding voice than anyone had expected him to. He looks over everyone there "Business as usual it seems" he said to himself before taking another drink as he goes to set his mug down he stops as he sees a woman enter the Tavern.


© 2017 Author X


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on July 22, 2017
Last Updated on July 22, 2017
Tags: Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure


Author

Author X
Author X

About
My real name is not of importance i'm here to share stories of my adventures in life, I hope you all enjoy my past. more..

Writing
Enter the Witch Enter the Witch

A Chapter by Author X