Enter the Witch

Enter the Witch

A Chapter by Author X

Chapter: 2
He stared at her taking in her size, stature, aura and her look. She stood 5'10 (177.8 cm) looked to weigh 150 lbs (68.0389 kg) she had a magical aura surrounding her it was strong but he could see deep in it there was something different about it something slightly dark yet not to the point where she seems evil, she wore a white robe with red patterns stitched around the bottom, wrist and hood section of it and her skin was an emerald green and her eyes almost glowed with an orange tinge. She walked to the bartender and in a voice that was dark and sounded like a grand troll's but he couldn't quite hear her words. "That'll cost a lot of money lady" the man moved closer slightly to hear her speak this time "Money is not an issue just hurry" "Alright don't rush me i'll be back with the stuff in a moment" Hearing this the man stood up and sat next to the woman acting like he was about to order another drink "Never seen your face around here before you must be a traveler, whats your name?" She turned her head and gave a look of malice to the man but notices his face is unchanged and changes to a less hateful but still serious look on her face "My name is Ember, and you who might you be man who didn't back down from my look of hate?" he smiles "I am Orpheus and you seem to be in a hurry, I am i'm running from home and.." the bartender steps back to the two of them and hands Ember a sack that has the scent of magic wafting from it she hands him a sack of gold and looks back to Orpheus "With that i'll be taking my leave good bye mr. Orpheus" She walks out the door and checks her sack she just got but before she can open it a voice startles her from behind "it's not kind to walk away from a conversation like that...." he stops and sniffs for a moment before looking to some barrels in front of Ember "It's not kind to surprise a lady either so stop hiding and come out" as he says this two Lizardmen burst from the barrels with daggers in hand the go to strike Ember and kill her but before they even land they notice Orpheus has a smirk on his face and as they see this he steps forward past Ember and pulls one of the Scimitars from their scabbards as he pulls it out wind whips around and it glows as dull green and with a slight move of his hand he slashes through the two assailants and they hit the ground dead. Orpheus turns to the now freaked out Ember "You're a hunted woman you must have done something big for that to happen, but I don't care much about that" He sniffs again and quickly picks up Ember and starts running out of the town "Let's get out of here before those reptiles are found"


© 2017 Author X


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on July 22, 2017
Last Updated on July 22, 2017
Tags: Fantasy, Comedy, Romance, Adventure


Author

Author X
Author X

About
My real name is not of importance i'm here to share stories of my adventures in life, I hope you all enjoy my past. more..

Writing