ADVENTURE CAMPING IN MANALI: A Complete Guide

ADVENTURE CAMPING IN MANALI: A Complete Guide

A Story by Gaurav

INTRODUCTION

It's thrilling to be able to enjoy an intimate encounter with nature just outside the doors of your camper, isn't it? Camping is as thrilling in the same way as refreshing. If you're ready to check a camping trip off your bucket list of travel destinations, is there an even better location than Manali? Nestled within the Himalayan Mountains, Manali is a mecca for adventure and nature enthusiasts. While there are plenty of fun things to do, camping in Manali has a special spot in every person's heart. 

There aren't many more thrilling experiences more thrilling than pitching a tent beneath the stars, amid valleys and hills, breathing the crisp air while experiencing thrilling activities. Whether you're seeking a getaway to a camp on the coast or simply relaxing in the mountains, there are many amazing things to do at Manali. From Night Camps and Adventure Camps to Riverside Camps and Manali Trekking Camps, fun camping locations are abundant in this renowned hill station. Manali is certainly an undiscovered treasure trove of camping and adventures. So, if you're planning to visit Manali, then here's a comprehensive guide to adventures camping in Manali.

 

The best camping spots in Manali

With natural forces that are real, Manali is home to numerous campsites. Some sites are located in the hills, and others are located along the shores of the river. Choose from Manali campsites based on the type of camping you prefer.

SOLANG VALLEY

It's difficult to believe that visitors to Manali haven't heard of the stunning Solang Valley! With the snow-covered mountains, wide sky, and beautiful views, it is one of the most well-known camping spots in Manali. That's not all! It is an ideal destination for adventurers, offering a wide range of exciting things to do. Whether you're looking for paragliding, skiing, or a cable car trip, Solang Valley is the ideal spot to pamper those who love adventure.

VILLAGE SARSAI

Just 20 minutes away from Manali, Sarai is one of the most popular camping spots to visit close to Manali. This campsite is filled with awe-inspiring natural beauty and luxury tents that are surrounded by green and lush lawns. Its backdrop is snow-capped mountains. Which makes it more attractive. If you're in search of the ideal spot to camp in Manali with family and a group of friends, there is nothing better than this amazing campsite. The most appealing thing is that you can bring your furry companions along!

TIRTHA THE VALLEY

Are you looking for a quiet spot to disconnect from the rest of the world? If so, then the beautiful Tirthan Valley could be the ideal location for you. Nestled amid nature, this area is one of the most beautiful camping spots in Manali. Perched at 1600 feet in elevation, it is an amazing place to pitch your tent. It is made more captivating by the stunning night sky above. What more could we want to unwind our minds?

BEAS RIVER

If you would rather camp on the river's banks rather than in the rocky areas, then the campgrounds close to Beas River are for you. Beas River will blow your mind. The sound of flowing rivers, lush vegetation, and high hills create an incredible backdrop for an outdoor camping trip. Enjoy the beauty of nature and witness the sun slowly sink below the sky. This sounds like a wonderful dream, isn't it? Campsites close to the River Beas will make all your dreams of camping become reality!

SETHAN

The most renowned Manali camping spot, Seth Ek, provides a memorable experience. Which will remain in your memories for an entire lifetime. This undiscovered and less-visited campsite is ideal for those who want to get away from the crowds. Once you've arrived you'll be amazed by the breathtaking view that surrounds Kullu Valley.

The best time to camp in Manali

Manali is one of the most sought-after hill destinations located in North India, it is not a surprise that Manali is an all-year-round destination. Though the majority of tourists come to Manali during summer to avoid the heat, in winter Manali is a paradise for travelers on earth. The months of January and December are ideal if you're planning a camping trip in Manali with your friends or family. Why? Because at this time, you get to experience the beauty of nature in its full glory. With the snow falling, the stunning sunrise, and the fresh air, winter is the ideal time to go to Manali camping spots.

© 2022 Gaurav


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on September 9, 2022
Last Updated on September 9, 2022
Tags: camping, manali