BANGALORE TRAVEL GUIDE PLACES & ATTRACTIONS

BANGALORE TRAVEL GUIDE PLACES & ATTRACTIONS

A Story by Gaurav
"

The thought of Bangalore or Bengaluru which is what it's currently referred to is thought of as skyscrapers and crowds of traffic, and bustling IT parks.

"

Introduction

The thought of Bangalore or Bengaluru which is what it's currently referred to is thought of as skyscrapers and crowds of traffic, and bustling IT parks. For the casual traveler, Bangalore doesn't seem like the ideal destination for a holiday. Bangalore is a must-see when planning to explore some of the valleys in Coorg and the tiger reserves that lie in Nagarhole and Kutta as well as the historic town of Mysore. 

However, once you've come to know more about Bangalore and its amazing marvels, you'll wonder why you didn't go earlier to this city. There, everything a young traveler wants to explore is available. Bangalore is home to some of the biggest and best shopping centers that are in Bangalore. The bar scene is so popular and happening that a majority of regions have bar shopping trails. Street shopping centers such as Commercial Street are perfect for shopping in Bangalore. Women flock here from all across the city. They also go to endless shopping shops. Even if you don't like shopping, Bangalore won't let you down. 

The tranquil Nandi Hills is a gorgeous spot to spend your morning. The rich history of the area has enriched the city with a myriad of temples with stunning architecture. Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Bangalore state in pre-colonial times. The palace he built for his summer guests is worth visiting. It also boasts its national bird sanctuary and park. The name"garden" city of India is derived directly from the fact. The iconic places such as Lalbagh, Bugle Rock, Cubbon Park, and Sri Chamarajendra Park are home to a vast collection of flowers. If that's not enough to get you to take a trip to the city, there's also the prospect of many of the largest rolling coasters and waterfalls in the world.

 

LALBAGH BOTANICAL GARDEN

Royal Lalbagh is a beautiful spot located in Bangalore, Karnataka where the gorgeous colors amaze you. The park was a private estate that was purchased from Hyder Ali, the ruler of the Bangalore state. At the present, Lalbagh is one of the most sought-after destinations in the city that is worth an evening out. With an area of 240 acres, it is home to 1,840 varieties of plants, flowers as well as medicinal plants that are unique to the Bangalore region. In the vastness of the area, you'll also find a rock that is 3,000 years old known as "Lal Bagh Rock".

The Bannerghatta National Park: In Bangalore, the city Bangalore has its national park as well as a reserve for a variety of birds and wild animals. Bannerghatta National Park is spread across 104.27 square kilometers and includes an aquarium, zoo, crocodile farm, a snake stop, a prehistoric animal stop, a restaurant, and an exhibit. The park is home to lions, Tigers, deer wild dogs, bears, peacocks, and crocodiles are all found in the area that is protected. Bangalore Tourism offers day trips to the park that include meals and safaris.

 

WONDERLAND

Bangalore is among the biggest amusement parks in India. WonderLa Har is an integral part of your Bangalore City Tour. The park has more than 60 thrilling rides that include exciting waves, water slides along with tunnel rides. The park features one of the biggest rollercoasters found in India. Thrill attractions are Twister, Recoil, Dropzone, Insanity, Flash Tower, Hurricane, Equinox, Maverick, and more. WonderLA also has a hotel where you can stay over the weekend to explore each attraction in depth.

 

TIPU SULTAN'S SUMMER PLACE TIPU SULTAN'S SUMMER PALACE

Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace was built in 1791. The palace is now essential to visit even if it's an excursion for a day to Bangalore. The building, which is two stories tall, is made of teak wood and wooden pillars that support the foundation. Wood is used to keep the interior comfortable and cool. Beautiful designs and intricate carvings on the walls and roof that surround the building are gorgeous to behold. The palace has two balconies on which Tipu Sultan was known to host state affairs gatherings.

 

NANDI HILLS

Nandi Hills is a wonderful link to the high-rises and Bangalore's ever-changing traffic. The city dwellers flock to this stunning area early in the early morning. This means that the stunning sunrise is a treat to be seen behind the clouds. If you look up any Bangalore Wikipedia site, you will see that the beautiful sunrise is stunning. This will be among the most highly-rated and recommended places to visit. With an elevation of 1,478 meters Nandi Hills offers pure natural tranquility and is worth spending the day in.

 

CUBBON PARK

Bangalore India is known as Garden City then Cubbon Park is a major reason. The park was named in honor of Lord Cubbon who was the first person to witness the beautification work. Cubbon Park is the venue for numerous cultural activities including street performances yoga and meditation classes and even sessions of laughter therapy. Cubbon Park is also a popular place to run. Because it offers a refreshing escape from dust, smoke, and sound.

 

RAMANAGARA

Ramanagara is among the most sought-after outing spots you should visit on the course of your Bangalore trip. Ramnagar is the renowned filming location of Sholay. The activities of adventure like bouldering, rock climbing, and hiking are well-known here. Yathiraja Giri Shivaramagiri, Somagiri, Revannasiddeshwar in Ramanagara Betta, Krishnagiri, Sidila Kallu Betta, and Jalasiddeshwar Betta are the seven famous slopes to test your adrenaline levels.

 

PUB HOPPING IN BANGALORE

The pub crawl and bar hopping events are among the great features of Bangalore. There are numerous bars and pubs scattered across the areas of the city that offer delicious drinks. Bangalore is also among the top cities with microbreweries throughout India. MG Road, UB City, Koramangala, Malleswaram, and Indira Nagar are a few of the locations. In these areas, you can be able to enjoy an enjoyable time absorbing the culture of pubs in India. Within Bangalore South, BTM Layout and Jayanagar have witnessed the rise of many new and emerging pubs.

© 2022 Gaurav


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on September 9, 2022
Last Updated on September 9, 2022
Tags: bangalore, places to visit