6 BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN BANGALORE

6 BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN BANGALORE

A Story by Gaurav
"

Bangalore is an extremely well-known and bustling city in India it must have an abundance of thrilling things to do and places to visit! It is often referred to as"the Silicon Valley of India.

"

Introduction

Bangalore is an extremely well-known and bustling city in India it must have an abundance of thrilling things to do and places to visit! It is often referred to as"the Silicon Valley of India and is famous for its gorgeous garden, Bangalore is the pub capital of India The city of gardens, and is also known as the city that is air-conditioned for its beautiful climate all year round. Numerous episodes to count! There are also many things to do like ancient temples, nightlife, and mouth-watering food. Do you want to discover Bangalore thoroughly during your next visit? It is possible to opt for auto-drive trips to nearby destinations in Bangalore the next time you have a weekend!

 

BANGALORE PALACE

Bangalore Palace has always been thought to be among the top beautiful palaces in the country. The palace was constructed in Tudor style the castle draws inspiration from Windsor Castle in England and will impress visitors with its turrets wooden carvings, antique furniture as well as a myriad of other iconic elements. The castle is surrounded by 430 acres of beautiful gardens, the palace is now a popular venue for numerous concerts, exhibitions, and special events. The beautiful interiors will transport you into the past and provide an insight into how the royals lived their lives in the past!

 

DEVANAHALLI FORT

Devanahalli Fort is located north of Bangalore in Devanahalli in the Indian state of Karnataka. Malla Byre Gowda, a member of Awasthi who was a vassal from the Vijayanagara Empire constructed a mud fort in Devanadoddy around 1501. Hyder Ali rebuilt the fort at the end of the 18th century, which led to the current structure. It was constructed by MalabariGowda in the year 1501 and was passed down through his descendants to the middle of the 18th century. 

The Dalai Nagarajaiah who was then Dalvai of Mysore was able to take over the fort in 1749. Devanahalli was a component of Gangavadi and was later controlled by Rashtrakutas, Columbus, Pallavas, Cholas, Hoysalas, and Vijayanagara rulers. Malla Baire erected the first fort in mud in Devanadodi around 1501 AD, with the approval of Devaraya who was the name used before Devanahalli during the rule of Vijayanagara. In 1747 AD the fort was seized from the Wodeyars of Mysore under the direction of Nanja Raja. It was defeated by the Marathas multiple times before it was brought under the rule of Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan.

 

JAANAPADA LOKA

The idea of establishing an exhibition space to show the diverse folk art and the culture of Karnataka originated from H L Nage Gowda, an officer in the civil service and folklorist. After his retirement, he decided to make it his goal in life. The Karnataka Janapada Lok Parishad was established on March 21, 1979, to promote, preserve, promote, and document the folk traditions of Karnataka. Janapada Lok was established under the umbrella of this institution. 

Following his retirement from Government services, Gowda raised money through contributions from friends and retirement benefits to create the fund that would be the foundation. This enabled him to purchase fifteen acres along the highway between Bangalore and Mysore. He also founded Janpad Lok, a "folk universe". 12 March 1994 was the day that Janpad Lok began to create the atmosphere of a village, with lush greenery.

 

INNOVATIVE FILM CITY

Innovative Film City is an Innovative Film City located in Bangalore and can be described as an Indian film theme park situated in Bidadi situated just 40 kilometers outside of the city, located near the outskirts of Mysore. It is a place that offers fun-filled experiences that span the area of 58 acres and is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Bangalore. If you like to shop for food, eat, travel, or revisit those childhood memories, Film City has something unique for you. 

Innovative Film City is divided into three parts and is huge. You can easily spend the entire day wandering around exploring all the city has got to offer. Explore the latest attractions and take amusement rides and museums, in addition to several sections like Wild West Wind and Cartoon City. Innovative studios are also available to explore the world of cinema and glamour. In between, make sure to stop by an innovative design for shopping and savor delicious food all over the globe. Innovative Film City, a high-quality blend of many themes, is a hit with children as well as adults.

 

COMMERCIAL STREET, BANGALORE

Commercial Street, Bangalore: Commercial Street in Bangalore's Central Business District is where you can find a range of shops, both small and brand outlets. That sells a broad range of goods. Commercial Street is among the first places that an aspiring city dweller will be taught about. It's a one-stop shop for all of your needs for shopping and entertainment on weekends. It is a given. Commercial Street is one of the most well-known and well-known shopping areas in Bangalore. Commercial Street is a shopper's desire. Due to the vibrant scene that never ceases to be buzzing with bustle, and the bustling crowds at the market.

 

CUBBON PARK BANGALORE

Among the numerous places to go to throughout Bangalore, Cubbon Park tops the list of places to visit in Bangalore. It was created through Richard Sankey, the chief engineer of Mysore the park covers 300 acres. The most notable attraction of the park is the statues of famous individuals such as Chamarajendra Wodeyar and Queen Victoria Sir Mark Cubbon, Shri. Of.Seshadri Liar and State Dhurandhar. Architecture enthusiasts can see stunning Neo-classical structures here, including those of the Government Museum, Dolls Museum, Cheshire Dyer Memorial Hall, and many more.

© 2022 Gaurav


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on September 9, 2022
Last Updated on September 9, 2022
Tags: bangalore, places to visit