Chill

Chill

A Story by Gbannersauce
"

A short story to pass the time.

"
Today is a Saturday, the 26th of May. 
The winds brushed against my window panes like small silky pieces of cloth. They floated across the skies and curved to their own pattern; their own dance. Their beat, matching no other beat. Their location, entirely up to them. 
And while most of the winds travel in gusts and in the same direction; there will always be one wind headed for a different course. It'll have to blow through all of the other winds trying to hold it back, but that doesn't stop it from going any place it dreams of. 
I stepped outside to smell the air, feel the breeze, take in to motions of life I saw before me. All of these different elements serenading their way through their own paths and for a moment, I felt a chill of ease. A chill of serenity. A chill of unorganized peace. 
I inhaled, taking in the world. Then exhaled, letting the world take in me. The corresponding sounds and smells that indulged my senses hung over me in a beautiful mix. My heart was stilled, and my brain was void of anything logical. 
I took in my last breath of the scene, then slowly walked back inside to start my breakfast.

© 2012 Gbannersauce


Author's Note

Gbannersauce
This is so short but I wanted to write something to describe my relaxing feelings to you guys. I hope you like it even though it's not very large. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like it! Very serene and beautiful. Great work

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Added on May 26, 2012
Last Updated on May 26, 2012
Tags: short, story, slice of life, chill, danielle baker, bannersauce

Author

Gbannersauce
Gbannersauce

North , TX



About
Hi, I'm Dani, I read, write, laugh, and I sometimes squeak. I hope you enjoy whatever I have to give you and any help is gladly accepted and most deffinitely welcomed with open hugs. Some stuff to .. more..

Writing