Tammy

Tammy

A Chapter by Nessa

One

 

 

                Parker woke up and screamed from what she guessed was a bad dream, but she couldn't quite decipher it. She got up as she looked at the alarm clock , hoping it wasn't time for her to go to work. She frowned at the sight of the time. “6:30 already?” she mumbled to herself.

 

            She went to the bathroom and washed her face. Her doorbell rang and she sighed as she walked up to her door. “Who is it?” she yelled to the person on the other side of the door. “Who else?” a girls voice giggled on the other side of the door. Parker's face brightened at the girls voice and she sped to the door.

 

“Tammy!!!” she hugged the girl tightly and let go, examining Tammy.

 

“Hey Park! Long time no see” she smiled brightly, hugging Parker back.

 

“My thoughts exactly!” she smiled back

 

“I thought so. So are you going to let me in?”

 

“Oh yeah! Sorry!” she said, pulling Tammy in.

 

“Its okay. I see your still a nurse! Hows it going for you?”

 

“Fine I guess. These hours are ridiculous though!” Parker sighed

 

“I can see that” Tammy cackled, looking around, her stomach growling from the flight over.

 

“Haha. You hungry?” she started for the kitchen

 

“Yeah. I ate nothing on the flight over here.” she grumbled “Stinking plane gave out NO food! Not even peanuts!”

 

“Wow that's pretty stupid” Parker frowned

 

“I know right.” Tammy grumbled

 

            Parker grabbed the eggs from the fridge and started making omelets. Her puppy ran up and she giggled, looking down at the adorable mutt. “Your hungry too, eh?” The puppy barked in response. “Here ya go” Parker sat a plate of puppy food with ham cubes down on the floor and got back to the omelets. Tammy walked up behind her and examined what Parker was cooking.

 

“Omelets?” Tammy drooled.

 

“Mhm! My moms favorite recipe!” she smirked.

 

“Awesome!” she smiled brightly

 

            Parker got back to the omelets once again, adding the meat, veggies and cheese. Yumm she thought. She took the omelets of of the stove and put them onto a plate. She left them there to cool off and went to put down the silverware, napkins and drinks. She sighed and looked at the clock to see that it was 7:12 AM and she frowned, she had to be at work in an hour. Parker grabbed the plates and sat them on the table.

 

“Eat time” Parked yelled out to Tammy.

 

“Yessss! It smells so good!” she giggled and sat down with the fork already in her hand.

 

            Tammy and Parker dug into their food with joy and did small talk throughout the meal. After breakfast, Parker got up and washed hers and Tammy's dishes, rushing at the thought that she was going to be late for work... again.

 

“Hey Tammy.” she called out

 

“Yeah!”

 

“I have to go to work, I am gonna be late again if I don't go here in five minutes!” she squealed.

 

“Oh! Well get your butt moving hun! I will just wait for you here!”

 

“You sure?” she frowned at the thought of leaving her friend alone.

 

“Yeah! I will just play with your puppy while your gone!” she smiled

 

“Okay. I'm going to go get ready!”

 

“Alright!”

 

            Parker ran to her room and picked out a scrubs outfit. She put it on and went to the bathroom to put her hair up and makeup on, trying to go as fast as she can. Crap! I'm gonna have to take the marta again! she frowned at the thought of the nauseating train ride to the hospital as she rushed to get her keys and purse.

 

“I will see you when I get home okay Tammy?” Parker sighed

 

“Alright! Bye!” she smiled

 

“Bye” she smiled back and rushed out the door.

 

 

 



© 2013 Nessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2013
Last Updated on April 30, 2013


Author

Nessa
Nessa

Griffin, GA



About
I am artistic and outgoing. I love to sing, dance, draw, and write poems and songs. I love the outdoors :) Its what gives me my inspiration and then sum :) I am one of the most dedicated Georgia Peach.. more..

Writing
Righteous Righteous

A Poem by Nessa


Love Love

A Poem by Nessa


~~~To Be~~~ ~~~To Be~~~

A Poem by Nessa