Meet Ma Peeps The Geeks

Meet Ma Peeps The Geeks

A Chapter by Gina
"

Meet Roxie, Nickie, Kaylie, Jessie, and Lexie

"
~Roxanne~


"I said no Roxanne!" My mother yelled at me. "You are not going to the concert and that is that!"

"But mom," I whined. "It's Alicia Keys!"

"I don't care! We don't have the money to keep you at ISA and go to all the events!" She reminded me. I groaned loudly as I slammed the door in her face. I buried my head in my pillow and proceeded to scream.

"This is my oath to you," Cher Lloyd sang from my phone.

"Hey Kait," I answered glumly.

"Where are you? I thought you were going to come!" She screamed into the phone, trying to make her voice rise over that of the rest of the International Stars Academy.

"Mom won't let me," I said with a sigh. Lucky Kait had been working her butt off all summer to get the money for the concert. Thanks to ISA, all students would get front row seats; all we had to do was pay a small fee of $500.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow at school then," she said. I knew she was disappointed.

"Yeah, see ya tomorrow." I closed my phone and threw it on my desk. I could picture the scene.


~Kaitlyn~
-Meanwhile


"She's not coming guys," I yelled to the rest of the Geeks. They all looked back at me expectantly. I shrugged to show them she would tell us on Monday.

"Welcome to the Summer Ending Alicia Keys Concert!" Everyone cheered loudly as the opening act took stage. I looked to my fellow Geeks; Tania, Ana and Jess were jumping up and down. Tania's long black hair whipped to the right as the rest of her head snapped left. Her hazel eyes focused their intense gaze on me.

"C'mon Kait, let's get closer," she yelled. We made our way to the front of the stage. I looked to Ana and saw her short hair bob up and down along with the rest of her. I have always loved her hair, it is the dirtiest shade of blond, almost dark enough to be considered brown but still blond. Her blue eyes were focused on Alicia Keys.

I directed my attention to Jess and saw that her medium length hair doing the same. Her hair has always awed me. She has the lightest shade of brown hair with the faintest trace of red in it. Her blue eyes peek out under some side bangs that are usually held back by her yellow headband.

I shook my head and focused on the concert.


~Anabel~
-The Next Day


"Hey Ana!" I turned to see Rox's long black hair trail behind her, Her amber eyes focused ahead as she greeted me.

"Hey, how come you didn't go to the concert?" I asked her.

She stopped to shake her head, signaling that she would tell me later. "I'll tell you at club time." She said before continuing to run off.


~Jessica~
-Meanwhile


I turned to Jade and hissed for the last time, "I'm not letting you cheat."

"Oh please Jessy! I really need a good grade!" She pleaded. I shook my head and asked the teacher if I could move to a different table. Mr. Cabot, the Cabot triplets' rich father, surprisingly obliged and set me in a secluded table.

I am so surprised by this that I am forced to forget about everything but the test. After the class, I meet up with the Geeks at lunch. I told them about my fifth period Music Writing class.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold the phone!" Rox practically yelled. "Jade Cabot hates you, her father knows that, yet he still let you move?" She sounded so skeptical I wanted to laugh. I nodded as she shook her head and shrugged. Kaitlyn laughed along with her; her long, naturally highlighted, light brown hair moving along with her head as it shook. 


~Tania~
-Meanwhile


I ran down the hall. I hate having Dance class right before lunch, it always makes me late. I burst through the cafeteria doors and spot Ana in the lunch line. "Nickie!" I yelled. She turned at the mention of her least favorite nickname. Her brown eyes softened when they landed on me.

"Don't call me that," she hissed as I joined her in the lunch line.

I laughed and swung my arm around her shoulders. "Oh, you know you love me!" I sang as she laughed and pushed me off.

We joined the Geek table and heard the magic words 'assembly' before we let out a huge groan.


~Roxanne~
-Meanwhile


"Oh quit it guys," I snapped. "They are probably just introducing the new students." She rolled her eyes.

Here at ISA, they introduce any new student that arrives...except those in the Geek club. Almost every student here is rich and/or famous; thankfully for us Geeks, most are airheads and they needed some students to raise the testing scores of this 'prestigious' school for the elite.


-Later At The Assembly


"Welcome students," Principal Jones stated, causing the students to fall silent. "I am very pleased to announce that we will have five new students joining us tomorrow morning. I will conceal their identities for now," he winked causing us to chuckle. "I am pretty sure that most if not all of you will know them and I am quite sure that many of you are fans," now that shocked me. For a Reg, your typical ISAnian, to be a fan they must be pretty big. "You may go to your regularly scheduled classes now." Mr. Jones dismissed us.

I went to my last, and favorite, class of the day: Math. There are many reasons why I love this class:
1) My best friends are in this class
2) The teacher is awesome
3) This is the class that got me into ISA

"Who do you think the transfers are?" Kait hissed at me as we took our seats. I love the seating arrangement, Ms. Cala put me and the Geeks in one table and let me have the desk to myself (which is really where everyone puts their purses).

I shrugged. "I bet it's some snobby pop stars or something," I laughed. She laughed too, knowing that's all we ever got.

"If it's Demi I bet you'll freak." I nodded knowing she was right.

"Too bad Carie is too old to be a student," I laughed.

"I bet it'll be One Direction," Alex laughed. This was an old joke for us since we are huge Directioners and always say that.

Ms. Cala came in and started her lesson.


© 2013 Gina


Author's Note

Gina
I would just like to say that the names in the description are not usually used, just thought I'd clear that up. (They are the east favorite nicknames for them)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on August 10, 2013
Last Updated on August 17, 2013


Author

Gina
Gina

San Diego, CA



About
Catchphrase: What can I say? I'm awesome. Addictions: Reading, Music, Gum Favorite Word: AWESOMESAUCE Biggest Pet-peeve: Fake People Imagination type: Magical and Apocalyptic Favorite Characters .. more..

Writing
Thanks Mom Thanks Mom

A Story by Gina


Livin' Large Livin' Large

A Book by Gina


Geek Club, Tour Geek Club, Tour

A Chapter by Gina