Where shall I Live

Where shall I Live

A Story by George Coombs
"

Hope you like it

"

Where Shall I Live?


Where shall I live? More to location than the roof over one’s head. I need a safe place to be, grow and learn. Place in the forest where my branches shall stretch out. Autumn concerns existence itself. No covering of leaves, flowers on trees and sky deceptively blue. Always uncertainty, like a Gull’s call across vastness comes the question ‘why?’

Why am I here? To learn, to grow as a flower opening to light and, above all, to find the real meaning of love.

Love leads to a longing for clear vision. Seeing and understanding mark the beginning of real knowledge. Around us there is a universe and we are a a grain of sand in the desert. Our wisdom tells us each grain needs the other yet where is there true community. I would live located as a flower in a garden vulnerable to all weathers yet, with other flowers the garden and the light leading to higher light. I shall never be alone.


George Coombs

© 2017 George Coombs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on June 2, 2017
Last Updated on June 2, 2017
Tags: george, coombs

Author

George Coombs
George Coombs

Brighton and Hove, Southern, United Kingdom



About
I am a retired lecturer from Hove in Southrn England. I write poetry, stories, essays and also draw and paint more..

Writing