Lost Toothpick

Lost Toothpick

A Story by Georgy
"

It is a complaint letter format, written by very sensitive person.

"
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in connection with my toothpick, which I lost while visiting restaurant "Metropol."
The matter is, although it is in physical sense just a wooden toothpick, it is  tremendously dear to me as a memory of my mother and of my grandmother and grandfather as well, because, as I was informed, it was used by my grandfather to pick his teeth before he had a heart attack.
Consequently, it is quite understandable what a frustration I was in having discovered  the loss of such a thing.
I called immediately the Found Items Point, affiliated   with the restaurant, and reported what had happened.   It was only unanimous laugh that I received as a response.  
No empathy, no sympathy, no even basic politeness, no nothing, just a laugh.
Such attitude to people's disasters must be condemned, and, therefore, my demand is that these persons must be removed from their working place.
Secondly, I presume, that above-mentioned merits of my toothpick are so convincing that it is quite obvious that thorough  search for it is a matter of  urgent necessity.
 I am looking forward to hearing from you, and I hope  it will not be very long before I get my toothpick back.
   Yours faithfully
John Muckrake.

© 2021 Georgy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 9, 2021
Last Updated on November 9, 2021